Where the hell is Sammynb?

Tom

Glad to see you back petal - I was getting worried when there was no reply to my text. My next move was to text M!

Oh, can you get the bear back to me in the next hour please - I'm off to the sunshine for a long weekend and he needs to come with me :razz::icon_lol:

Glad to see you back petal - I was getting worried when there was no reply to my text. My next move was to text M!

Oh, can you get the bear back to me in the next hour please - I'm off to the sunshine for a long weekend and he needs to come with me :razz::icon_lol:

You off to South Africa?

You off to South Africa?

For a long weekend?! Nah, to Spain this time. South Africa is 4 weeks off.

Cath, sorry didn't get your message, my phone was destroyed a couple of weeks ago and I'm only just in the process of sorting a new one. But it's bliss without a mobile, everyone should try it.

You're right there. I didn't take me mobile to Canada and 3 weeks without it was class.

You off to South Africa?

Enjoy then missy and leave the stinking mobile home.

Actually we could probably set up some dodgy charity and organise international switch your fucking mobile off for the day, day.

Oh, can you get the bear back to me in the next hour please - I'm off to the sunshine for a long weekend and he needs to come with me :blush::icon_lol:

You off to South Africa?

Enjoy then missy and leave the stinking mobile home.

Actually we could probably set up some dodgy charity and organise international switch your fucking mobile off for the day, day.

Cheers m'dear. Have a good weekend, folks :razz: