Sign in to follow this  
Rob W

Chelski advertising seats...........

I was in Londahn yesterday and heard this Capitol advert

Chelski advertising seats for their next home game :razz::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

good to know they've reached the limit on pricing I guess............................

Have you heard all our adverts on Century?

Not to mention the fact they have put 3 sets of home tickets on general sale at the same time which is a bit unusual.

One things for certain, boro will never have a full stadiun, did you see all the empty seats when we played them, feckin rediculous.

They are claiming up to 60 boozers in the Boro are showing their games live illegally and that this is the reason for poor attendances.

if you've got a motorised satellite system so far this season you would have been able to get every Boro game and thats on a free to air channel.

The Fox Turk channel seem to have took a shine to them since they signed that Tuncay

Boro have always had poor attendances anyway. If people would rather watch it in a pub than pay the ticket prices, i would say the ticket prices are too high

But then again if the pub is just round the corner I would say quite a lot of people are just plain lazy. :razz:

If they are going to the pub instead of the ground to watch the game, they could try and make the price closer to what they would spend in the pub. I would guess approx £10 to £15, so make the match tickets £15 to £20 and you'll tempt a few back in to the stadium

and the revenue would probably be the same or more, and the players would play a bit better surely

Why not keep the prices the same and include 2-3 free pints?

aye - spray it on to people fromt eh roof 'naal so they don't have to leave their seats

aa tell y' - the "Rob W Stadium" would be full of such conveniences..............