Cats are evil

Lazarus

Jesus Christ, I found this several degrees of separation from you video:

:(

That first one is exectly how one of the cats we used to react when we got a new kitten.

She arched her back up and hissed at him and even knocked him across the room like the cat in the video did to the puppy.

Basically, she was jealous, used to getting attention, didn't want another cat on her territory.

But after a couple of days, she'd got used to him, calmed down and became like a surrogate mother. She used to get a hold of him and clean him and he'd be wriggling away because he didn't want her to clean him. They ended up getting on fine, and then some b@stard in the nearby allotments poisoned them. That still upsets me, 15 years on. :P

Edited by Tom_NUFC

That first one is exectly how one of the cats we used to react when we got a new kitten.

She arched her back up and hissed at him and even knocked him across the room like the cat in the video did to the puppy.

Basically, she was jealous, used to getting attention, didn't want another cat on her territory.

But after a couple of days, she'd got used to him, calmed down and became like a surrogate mother. She used to get a hold of him and clean him and he'd be wriggling away because he didn't want her to clean him. They ended up getting on fine, and then some b@stard in the nearby allotments poisoned them. That still upsets me, 15 years on. :P

I know it's your pet tom but how would you feel if someone kept throwing dog shit in your garden or yard every night for you to clean up because thats basically what cats do, shit on other peoples property

But after a couple of days, she'd got used to him, calmed down and became like a surrogate mother. She used to get a hold of him and clean him and he'd be wriggling away because he didn't want her to clean him. They ended up getting on fine, and then some b@stard in the nearby allotments poisoned them. That still upsets me, 15 years on. :nufc:

I know it's your pet tom but how would you feel if someone kept throwing dog shit in your garden or yard every night for you to clean up because thats basically what cats do, shit on other peoples property

How would you feel if someone poisoned your loved ones?

The noise coming out of that second one is unbelievable :P

Ours never used to be out on a night, we'd call them in every night and shut the cat flap so they couldn't be out.

They were also litter-trained and used to always use that (if they were out, they'd come back in to use it and then go back out again - oh aye, we had them well trained). I can't say that they never shat in the allotments, but they tended to use the litter tray and were well behaved.

We had a few cats when I was a kid, but these two were definitely my favourites. My parents split up that year, and then some b*stard murdered me cats two days after Christmas.