Position: Striker

Games Played: 4

Goals Scored:6

Assists: 3

Price Bought for: £150k

Current Price: 500k

Bought From: Numancia

Armand Traore is a must ass well :D

Just got Nani and Hargreaves for a combined £15, Nani for £8.25m and Hargreaves for £6.75m :razz:

how? :(

I am on 4th season, looked in the Man Utd reserves and seen Nani listed for loan, put a 5m bid in (his value) and they decided to negotiate and put it up to 8.25m, made a bid and got him, but he wont accept a contract until he got what he asked for (16k) appearance fee.

Hargreaves had been whining all season long for not getting enough games, so i put a 6.75 bid in and they accepted, deal went all well, they should be with me for January and its December the 15th now B)

Edit: Fuck sake me computer restarted and the game crashed, iv got Nani but i cant fucking sign Hargreaves anymore, fucking wankkkk!!!

Edited by bawan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roberto Soldado

Awesome striker, can get him on loan in the first couple of seasons, minimum release fee of about £10.25m

soldadomi4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Zarate's mint, also Collins John is very good.

Also Ignashevich is available on a free at the start gd solid centre back, Belluschi from river is excellent, Arshavin really good in AM, Zhirkov, Bystrov, Breno from sao paulo is a good young centre back but he's brazillian, Ochoa is a gd young mexican keeper was good on 07 as well, ever banega from boca turns into a good player but seems to become a better winger than a dm on mine.

Jimbo where did you get the toon badge n prem logo from?

I'm telling yous now, two players you must sign, are Ignasheyvic who's the best free transfer in the game, and Danny Haynes from Ipswich Town.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

aguerro-expensive but brilliant

lulinha (sp?) can get free 2nd or 3rd season from barcelona wonderkid

nasri-reliable playmaker grabs goals and a good team player

moutinho-intelligant player with top stats

saivet-free first season and in 3rd season becomes great striker

jeremey menez-stick him on left wing great assister and grabs a fair few goals

zaccardo-reliable rb better than rafinha in my opinion

adrien-a must buy in my opinion from sporting only costs about 1-1.5 million and becomes a superstar

banega-buy him straight away he is incredible and very young

gks-obviously akinfeev but i usually go for amelia or ustari

df-zapata,barzagli,naldo

dont buys-daniel alves-absolute ripoff with great stats always a let down though i have found

quaresma-he's ok but not worth the money he always costs a fair bit i suggest someone like keita or husyev