Lee Mac

Jusoda Kid

Did anyone see it? He was pretty funny, especially his piss take of the geordies :icon_lol:

32020[/snapback]

Yeah, saw it. He was brilliant. Laughing so much I woke the wife and kids up!! :angry:

The joke about the car adverts was good. 'Never mind if it has turbo whatsits and shit, I want to know does it have a cup holder and will it make a bird touch my cock?' :angry::icon_lol:

I enjoyed it, he's a bit more of an old style comedian in some ways, but with a modern twist to the humour.

He's also taking over from Nick Hancock for the next series of They think its all over. And strangely Hancock has actually now got a real job as a finacial advisor or economist or something like that!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

I enjoyed it, he's a bit more of an old style comedian in some ways, but with a modern twist to the humour.

He's also taking over from Nick Hancock for the next series of They think its all over. And strangely Hancock has actually now got a real job as a finacial advisor or economist or something like that!

32153[/snapback]

Finance is the new rock 'n' roll.

32153[/snapback]

32157[/snapback]

Does that make you "Ginger" Baker from Cream then? :icon_lol:

32153[/snapback]

32157[/snapback]

Does that make you "Ginger" Baker from Cream then? :angry:

32160[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Twat. :angry:

32153[/snapback]

32157[/snapback]

Does that make you "Ginger" Baker from Cream then? :angry:

32160[/snapback]

:crylaughin:

Twat. :icon_lol:

32162[/snapback]

:blush:

He is regarded as one of the great drummers though, so it was almost a compliment! :angry:

I was pissin meself last night when he was on, nowt to do with him I just have a weak bladder :icon_lol:

I liked the way he started "I got a good review yesterday....aye eBay, fast prompt service".

Also "I had a wet dream about you last night, yeah you were run over by a bus and I pissed meself!"

32153[/snapback]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/t...dio/4188560.stm

He's going to be marketing director for a mortgage broker. Bet he's on a canny wage for that one aswell.

32153[/snapback]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/t...dio/4188560.stm

He's going to be marketing director for a mortgage broker. Bet he's on a canny wage for that one aswell.

32375[/snapback]

Thats the one! I knew he was on good money and that it was what he was originally qualified to do.