Liverpool piss up

Gejon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be up (with my good lady!) but we have to do the off pretty sharpish after the match. Take it there's no pre-match meet up on a 12.45 kick off?

Would be good to meet you finally mate, doubt I will be doing much drinking before the game as I don't get in till about an hour before KO and I have to drop my stuff of at the hotel.

At least you've got some handsome bastard paying for your ticket eh? :crylaughin:

Would be good to meet you finally mate, doubt I will be doing much drinking before the game as I don't get in till about an hour before KO and I have to drop my stuff of at the hotel.

Aye likewise... but I'm off to see my Pa after the game and the daft goon has arranged something for the evening (even though i told him months ago to keep it free) so we've pretty much gotta hit the road straight away...

If i had 3 days to spare and £300 in petrol money i,d gladly show up just to have a ikkle chat with you,s and get to the bottom

of the hatred towards me and my posting.but alas i dont fancy a 1200 round trip,shame like,but there is allways another time eh...

I'll be in O'Neills at half 11 then Trent afterwards.

Sounds like I could be starting earlier then :crylaughin:

My best mate is visiting for the weekend from Manc so she'll be with me and we're meeting some of the N-O lot in there. So the more the merrier! :unsure: