Liverpool piss up

Gejon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say I'd be in the Trent before the match. If yous don't get to O'Neills I'll see you afterwards.

Oops, so you didn't. I misread the word "afterwards". Your version makes more sense really. :crylaughin::unsure:

Thats neewhere near the Trent. Whats Catmag's game tbh?

I didn't say I'd be in the Trent before the match. If yous don't get to O'Neills I'll see you afterwards.

So how come we didn't get invited? :crylaughin:

Someone else started this thread before I had a chance to. Can't get on from work so I didn't know it was here til this morning. And plus, I didn't think Sammy would even give his plans any consideration whatsoever til about 10am on Saturday morning :unsure:

Just thought O'Neills would be a change from the Trent/Union Rooms for an hour before the game.

Someone else started this thread before I had a chance to. Can't get on from work so I didn't know it was here til this morning. And plus, I didn't think Sammy would even give his plans any consideration whatsoever til about 10am on Saturday morning :unsure:

Just thought O'Neills would be a change from the Trent/Union Rooms for an hour before the game.

Does it still stink of piss in there?

No idea.

No idea.

It was reeking of it that night in the summer :o

So how come we didn't get invited? :unsure:

Someone else started this thread before I had a chance to. Can't get on from work so I didn't know it was here til this morning. And plus, I didn't think Sammy would even give his plans any consideration whatsoever til about 10am on Saturday morning :o

No idea.

Shh, man. I think that may have been Matt :crylaughin:

So how come we didn't get invited? :unsure:

Someone else started this thread before I had a chance to. Can't get on from work so I didn't know it was here til this morning. And plus, I didn't think Sammy would even give his plans any consideration whatsoever til about 10am on Saturday morning :o

No idea.

Shh, man. I think that may have been Matt :crylaughin:

What did he bring his rancid floorboards with him...? ;)

I won't be there this weekend cos I'll be living it up in the box. :crylaughin: Pre-match entertainment starts at 10:30, with a 3-course meal served before kick-off. I might just watch the match on Big Sam's monitors. :unsure:

showoff tbh :o

Toontastic mongs welcome.

:unsure: Board warzzzzz! :o

The box was fucking quality btw. A fridge full of free booze and a three course meal, then you just step out through the patio doors and there's your seat. :icon_lol:

Highlight of the day was at half time when they served cheese and biscuits with a jar of (I fucking shit you not, this is what it said on the label): "The Chairman's Chutney". :lol:

The box was fucking quality btw. A fridge full of free booze and a three course meal, then you just step out through the patio doors and there's your seat. :icon_lol:

Highlight of the day was at half time when they served cheese and biscuits with a jar of (I fucking shit you not, this is what it said on the label): "The Chairman's Chutney". :lol:

:boogie:

Fuck me I wouldnt touch that if I was starvin!

I assume the taxpayer is paying for this little jaunt too?