Silly names

catmag

:lol:

I'd have trouble believing them like. Apart from the Charmin one. If the lass was from Byker.

It can't be too long before theres some poor bugger in the wall answering to the name of Toilet Duck. With an exotic spelling no doubt.

33988[/snapback]

The second one I'd be fairly sure of too, plus this lad was not one for a wind up, I would trust what he said, even the last one to be honest - but maybe a bit of hyperbole in the spelling?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was once involved in a database for school kids in Newcastle. In Walker, Byker and the like you got stuff like Kylie, Connor, Britney etc. or normal names spelt wrong like Linzi. In Jesmond you got a few Clouds and Sunbeams and the like. It's fucking child abuse, I'm telling you!

33985[/snapback]

Is that not a normal name?

There's no doubt stereotypes come out when you look at children's names. Those 3 example I gave above, all African American. In my experience the Kings & Queens of dodgy names. Anything beats naming your kids after Eastenders characters though.

33991[/snapback]

It's a surname that's become a Christian name recently. However, when you go to the Supermarket it always seems to be charva mothers screaming Connor at their unruly offspring.

It's a surname that's become a Christian name recently. However, when you go to the Supermarket it always seems to be charva mothers screaming Connor at their unruly offspring.

33997[/snapback]

Conor's an old Irish/Scottish name. What about Conor McCloud of the clan McCloud? :lol:

I was once involved in a database for school kids in Newcastle. In Walker, Byker and the like you got stuff like Kylie, Connor, Britney etc. or normal names spelt wrong like Linzi. In Jesmond you got a few Clouds and Sunbeams and the like. It's fucking child abuse, I'm telling you!

33985[/snapback]

There's no doubt stereotypes come out when you look at children's names. Those 3 example I gave above, all African American. In my experience the Kings & Queens of dodgy names. Anything beats naming your kids after Eastenders characters though.

33991[/snapback]

Call me naive but are you from the USA then? It's just I can't imagine any other explanation for the woman next to your girlfriend's mother being African American.

I take it she wasn't at the RVI?

33997[/snapback]

Conor's an old Irish/Scottish name. What about Conor McCloud of the clan McCloud? :nufc:

34000[/snapback]

Well, the charvas certainly seem to have adopted it as their own :lol:

33985[/snapback]

33991[/snapback]

Call me naive but are you from the USA then? It's just I can't imagine any other explanation for the woman next to your girlfriend's mother being African American.

34003[/snapback]

RACIST!

Oh sorry, that was yesterday wasn't it?

34003[/snapback]

Ooh racist! You're spot on - the girlfriend's American. I'll never forgive you for tarring me with the same brush though...

33985[/snapback]

33991[/snapback]

34003[/snapback]

RACIST!

34005[/snapback]

Bell end!

33985[/snapback]

33991[/snapback]

34003[/snapback]

RACIST!

34005[/snapback]

Bell end!

34009[/snapback]

Anti-Semitic!

33985[/snapback]

33991[/snapback]

34003[/snapback]

RACIST!

34005[/snapback]

Bell end!

34009[/snapback]

Anti-Semitic!

34010[/snapback]

Muslims are also circumsized, so I'll have one of Steve's Fatwahs too if there's one going.

33985[/snapback]

33991[/snapback]

34003[/snapback]

RACIST!

34005[/snapback]

Bell end!

34009[/snapback]

Anti-Semitic!

34010[/snapback]

Muslims are also circumsized, so I'll have one of Steve's Fatwahs too if there's one going.

34011[/snapback]

Is that a euphemism?

:nufc:

Theres a girl on my estate called Chardonnay. Someone told me that its from Footballers Wives, never seen it but that name makes me cringe, especially when its screamed out across carpark with a voice that sounds like a Pterodactyl.

Theres a girl on my estate called Chardonnay. Someone told me that its from Footballers Wives, never seen it but that name makes me cringe, especially when its screamed out across carpark with a voice that sounds like a Pterodactyl.

34015[/snapback]

Classy :lol:

34015[/snapback]

White whine? (white wine) (Chardonnay)

Racist!

34015[/snapback]

Racist!

34017[/snapback]

Yeah, Chardonnay, cheap white trash, says it all :lol:

The girls one of those dual overhead cam heritage thingys too.

34015[/snapback]

Racist!

34017[/snapback]

Yeah, Chardonnay, cheap white trash, says it all :nufc:

34039[/snapback]

More a cheap bottle of Rose then?

34015[/snapback]

Racist!

34017[/snapback]

34039[/snapback]

34040[/snapback]

Rose's actually made with black grapes though isn't it? Oh, it's all too confusing, I better be quite or I'll be accused of being grapist in a minute.

Edited by DotBum

34015[/snapback]

Racist!

34017[/snapback]

34039[/snapback]

34040[/snapback]

Alex, meant to ask....... who's the bint in your ava?

34040[/snapback]

Rose's actually made with black grapes though isn't it? Oh, it's all too confusing, I better be quite or I'll be accused of being grapist in a minute.

34049[/snapback]

'Proper' rose is made from red grapes such as Grenache, Zinfandel etc. with the skin removed much earlier in the wine making process but some cheap stuff is just red and white wine mixed.

34015[/snapback]

Racist!

34017[/snapback]

34039[/snapback]

34040[/snapback]

Alex, meant to ask....... who's the bint in your ava?

34053[/snapback]

Lee Miller.

Mate of mine was swimming recently and some woman shouted at her kid, "Chandler, stop messing around!" Made me wonder just how many poor brats born in, say, the second half of the 90s have to put up with being called Phoebe, Joey and the like...

'Proper' rose is made from red grapes such as Grenache, Zinfandel etc. with the skin removed much earlier in the wine making process but some cheap stuff is just red and white wine mixed.

34060[/snapback]

I stand corrected, bloke who told me that quite recently isn't too reliable. I really want to learn a bit about wines now that I'm in France. Might save me when the revolution comes.

People don't actually do that do they? The father of a friend of mine used to do it, thought he was just being a pillock. I can get Rose cheaper than diesel here (considerably cheaper lately), what exactly constitutes cheap?!