Four Held Over Football Corruption

themags

Redknapp can kiss goodbye to the England gig now... There's no way they'd appoint him after all the grief they had with Venables...

Aye and hopefullu Souness is brought into it, even if its just speculation. Anything to stop him getting the Scotland job. I dunno how I could go back to Hampden if he gets it ;)

Redknapp can kiss goodbye to the England gig now... There's no way they'd appoint him after all the grief they had with Venables...

Aye and hopefullu Souness is brought into it, even if its just speculation. Anything to stop him getting the Scotland job. I dunno how I could go back to Hampden if he gets it ;)

you don't think he'd be a candidate do you ?

you don't think he'd be a candidate do you ?

Alot of the pundits up here and ex pros like Gough (surprise surprise) are saying he should get it on the basis of his CV. People see the clubs he has managed and regardless of the fact he has actually done very little since his Rangers days which were actually 20 years ago he has done nothing but make a mess of his teams since then, which we all know too well. People look and see Rangers, Liverpool, Blackburn, Newcastle, Benfica etc and compare it to other managers around and make the assumption with his "experience" he must be the man for the job.

I seriously am shit scared it will happen and can see it which would top off what has been a shit month for both club and country.

I can't believe he was ever being considered to begin with. Just shows how lacking we are in quality managers we are.

I so hope McKay gets sent down.

I was actually hoping the FA would offer 'Appy 'Arry the England job too...not much chance of that now. ;)

So was I, would have been a laugh. With no one expecting anything and Arry's knack of blowing the press off, we might just have got somewhere. This country, along with NUFC, are doomed.