Four Held Over Football Corruption

themags

Four men have been arrested in London over the ongoing investigation into football corruption.

Sky News crime correspondent Martin Brunt said they are being questioned on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud and false accounting.

Brunt said: "I am told they are linked to to one or two or more of the Premiership clubs."

It means a total of six people have now been arrested following the probe.

Brunt said the identities of five of those arrested is not yet known.

The sixth is Tottenham defender Pascal Chimbonda, who moved to Spurs from Wigan.

Police made the arrests as they launched a series of raids across the country.

The men - aged 69, 55, 48 and 30 - were taken into custody as officers swooped on eight addresses.

A police spokeswoman said three searches were continuing while five others had been completed.

How old is Freddy Shepherd and Douglas Hall again?? Aren't they 55 and 48 respectively?? ;)

Are they really that young? I'd have though at least 10 years older, guess guzzling on the gravy train ages you. <_<

Allardyce Jr - 32

Bond - 50

Allardyce - 53

Souness - 54

Redknapp - 60

Wonder if this will strengthen Bond's case against us.

I never understood this, shouldn't Bond's case be with Shepherd and Hall? now that there is a different owner and all? law baffles me most of the time, maybe it's because I've made friends with a few plants that them law makers banned a while ago....

Allardyce Jr - 32

Bond - 50

Allardyce - 53

Souness - 54

Redknapp - 60

I never understood this, shouldn't Bond's case be with Shepherd and Hall? now that there is a different owner and all? law baffles me most of the time, maybe it's because I've made friends with a few plants that them law makers banned a while ago....

Done by them but on behalf of the club? ;)

Edited by khay

Allardyce Jr - 32

Bond - 50

Allardyce - 53

Souness - 54

Redknapp - 60

Done by them but on behalf of the club? ;)

By a board on behalf of the PLC right?

As there is no PLC anymore I don't get it either.