The Fish

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CRAIC

Fuck I wish some of the high and mighty on here would smoke some :birthday:

Or in j68 (and I'll "owe" you one later)'s case, eat some.

Fish just remember only homosexuals and proctologists need to put their heads near other mens arses but rugby players chose to!

I hope that you're knifed . . . you are absolutely the person I'd most like to die from a debilitating disease . . .I'd be content with your painful death

:birthday: Fuck me, get a grip man Fish. I hope you were mortal drunk when you wrote that. Btw, didn't Crimson Fault get banned after making a similar post directed at you?

B) The irony is quite funny like.

CRAIC

Fuck I wish some of the high and mighty on here would smoke some :birthday:

Or in j68 (and I'll "owe" you one later)'s case, eat some.

Fish just remember only homosexuals and proctologists need to put their heads near other mens arses but rugby players chose to!

D' Fish would clearly do it to eat out their intestines and they laugh in their faces as he watched them slowly die (for opening a packet of crisps that belonged to him). B)

it's true I was pissed when I typed that, but the thing is, he said he was "glad" that someone tried to glass a mate of mine... I was trying to show how pathetic he was being by responding in kind. I may not have made that clear and I may have gone over-board like :birthday:

end of the day I'm generally not a man to hold a grudge or actively dislike anyone, I know that most people are different to how they project themselves on here. But this fella is just one of those rare people that can actually get under my skin and piss me off. Hell if I can get along with Gemmil I reckon I could get along with most...

in future I'd suppose it'd be better to just ignore him, but honestly... what kind of prick says that he's glad someone nearly gets glassed?