Toys & Games of yesteryear

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought my son one similar to this when he was about 10 or 12.. I remember Xmas eve it took hubby bloody hours to put all the stickers inside and outside. Anyway my son loved it, he had loads of micro machines....I used to step on them all the time, extremely painful!! ;)

B00009K7DH.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Back to the present for a sec, can you buy a 'local' Monopoly for Newcastle area? I've got a Devon version, its even got Plainmoor on it!!

For those Monopoly addicts who've obviously fucked the banker over.......

http://www.firebox.com/product/1565

OOOOooohhh I want one!!! Craig, I wish you'd never shown me that ;);)

Pro-Or-ForWeb400.jpg

The frisbee that went further than any other. Only problem being that the fucking thing went that far you were guaranteed to lose it within the first 5 minutes of playing with it. ;)

Man that was awesome.

I remember falling off a roof one time of the local "Mace" I think. ;)

During my time spent in the summer at my cousin's in Aberdeen.

I'll never be able to find it because when I search for it, it always comes up with the game that you could get for the NES but around the late 70s / early 80s, my parents bought a version of Duck Hunt which you had to use with a slide projection screen with the lights off.

Was fucking brilliant

It's annoying the fuck out of me trying to remember, but I had some garage set which folded in half and became a carry case. When it was open, the upper half stood on two legs and there was a road snaking all the way from the top to the bottom. It had things like a car wash, repair shop rolling road, petrol pumps etc.

The also did a construction site one as well which had the road set out the same but it was obviously a dirt path...

Anyone else remember / have one of these? I'm having difficulty remembering who made it - tried Hot Wheels, Matchbox & Mattel...

my cousin (spoilt tbh) had this really cool weird sci-fi game. I cannot remember much about it but it was somewhere between battleships/chess/dungeons and dragons. Electronic lights on a board. weird sounds. anyone any ideas?!