Charver scum

Renton

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! seems to be making light of it. In any case, isn't it hypocritical to not give a shit about this ("You can't pluck my heartstrings this time I'm afraid") on the basis that others joked about the London Bombings?

35487[/snapback]

I was taking the mick out of THEM for getting in a tizzy! ;) I've had it done to me enough times, so it's only fair I can enjoy it when someone else is getting rattled.

I never said I didn't care about the runners who died either. I was highlighting the fact that catmag was asking for consideration when she was happy to make fun of other tragedies.

Anyway alex, I'm sure catmag can argue with me if she thinks I've been unfair.

:razz:

35492[/snapback]

What does "You can't pluck my heartstrings this time I'm afraid" mean then?

:blink:

35498[/snapback]

Pointing out that it was bad that people died just because SHE had some family connection to it.

It'll be obvious to most people here (and probably the pair of you) what I meant. As we have a finite amount of time on this planet, I suggest we stop splitting hairs. I've made my point and you've made yours.

35505[/snapback]

Regardless, the phrase implied you didn't care, wouldn't you agree? Are you now saying you do care, which is it? I'm confused :o

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cops get a bad deal because of word of mouth IMO. Someone may get a hard time by one cop without giving the whole story - e.g someone gets "a good kicking" by a cop meaning that theyve been hit with the baton a few times, possibly punched or struck in some manner. What they didnt tell was that theyve resisted or even had a go themselves. This then gets passed on and it gets out of hand. In every job you get good and bad, and the problem is weeding out bad cops out of the job.

You will get cops on the Metro with an obligation to act if they come against any aggro. They get free Metro travel in return for their services when required.

A lot of the time it comes down to manpower too

No need to patronise me at the same time like.  :razz:

35463[/snapback]

Patronise! We've give you t'vote, you've got excellent career opportunities like nursing, teaching or even Greggs. Honestly, women - give them an inch, they'll want six...

:blink: <--

On an unrelated note, i thought Asprillas Foreskin had left for good? Forgive me if ive missed a thread where he explains why he has came back!

35527[/snapback]

I'm having trouble following the plot myself. At first they thought his brother Bobby did it, then it turned out it was all a dream!

On an unrelated note, i thought Asprillas Foreskin had left for good? Forgive me if ive missed a thread where he explains why he has came back!

35527[/snapback]

He'll "leave" again in a few days tbh.

35527[/snapback]

I'm having trouble following the plot myself. At first they thought his brother Bobby did it, then it turned out it was all a dream!

35530[/snapback]

backtracking on your silly comments with humour, i like it :razz: