Generalisations/Preconceptions

Glasgow Mag

one generalisation I always make, which is pretty bad; Bad driver= women.

that's to say, if someone pulls out without looking, or fails to indicate, or has parked badly I assume it was a woman. However, if I get in the car with a woman, I don't neccesarily assume she'll be shit... it doesn't really make sense... but it's true.

that's to say, if someone pulls out without looking, or fails to indicate, or has parked badly I assume it was a woman. However, if I get in the car with a woman, I don't neccesarily assume she'll be shit... it doesn't really make sense... but it's true.

I'm guilty of that one too. If I see an incompetent / hesitant bit of driving in front of me I tend to assume it's a woman or elderly person behind the wheel.

Regarding BMW drivers, they are fine until they get behind the wheel where they seem to take on some sort of super-arrogance.

People who wear glasses with those thick frames - generally wankers.

That's just a fashion thing. They are getting more and more popular at the moment.

Tramps running round with hoodies and their trackies tucked into their socks is also a fashion thing, it doesn't justify it though. Tbh I should be thankful for stupid glasses, it makes the assholes easier to spot.

over the top public displays of affection = "I've got a girlfriend, everybody, EVERYBODY LOOK HOW MUCH OF A GIRLFRIEND I HAVE GOT"

pubescent wankers :D

You need to get a girlfriend.

Regarding BMW drivers

People who think they have money :D

over the top public displays of affection = "I've got a girlfriend, everybody, EVERYBODY LOOK HOW MUCH OF A GIRLFRIEND I HAVE GOT"

pubescent wankers :razz:

:D

oh aye.. that will suddenly make me immune to that particular horror show will it? <_<

oh aye.. that will suddenly make me immune to that particular horror show will it? <_<

No, but it will give you something to do while its going on!

Bitching and moaning to my bird that someone who hasn't managed anything more than a Chemo-beard, is sucking the life out of his girlfriend in an irksome attempt to dispel the rumours concerning that hug he gave his best mate that one time after P.E. ?

Bitching and moaning to my bird that someone who hasn't managed anything more than a Chemo-beard, is sucking the life out of his girlfriend in an irksome attempt to dispel the rumours concerning that hug he gave his best mate that one time after P.E. ?

You could talk to her about something else you moaning cunt!

to be honest a 7 yr olds conversations are pretty limited.

I JOKE!

I make that generalisation too. I used to give a girl a lift to work for a month or so, and everytime I saw shit driving I said (more to get a rise out of her than anything) "bet it's a woman". At the end of the placement my friend stopped complaining and agreed because it WAS a woman on virtually every occasion! :D