Flash poll

RlCO

?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mourinho obviously, but the timing is wrong. if we were going to get him, we would have waited till the summer when he was eligible to manage in England again.

Can't think who the fuck else it might be tbh. You would think it would be someone big to have made such a decisive decision now.

Mourinho obviously

Dunno like, his transfer record was dodgy to say the least. And by christ Chelsea were dull to watch, that's why he got sacked in the first place, Geordie's won't have it, Jimbo will hound him out within 10 games.

IMO to sack Sam and replace him with a Hughes/Moyes/Redknapp/Coleman style replacement etc would be folly.

All similar abilities imo and non better than what weve just gotten rid of.Im not that impressed with Hughes tbh and recent results may show his truer abilities than his earlier seasons form. Also surley we cant replace our boss with another struggling Blackburn boss, that really worked last time :razz:

I was personally all for giving Sam a bit of time, largley based on the fact that we would struggle to replace him with a better higher quality manager. The timing has really shocked me and Im praying that Mort and Ashley are going to pull off a big one... so to speak :icon_lol:

ooo err!

This is absolutely spot on. I hope that Ashley has decided he wants to go all the way and bring in and heavily back a top class manager. However I rarely find reality very rarely matches up to my hopes and I think it's more likely that we end up with more of the same.