I don't care who we appoint.

Guest James_coDurham

Guest James_coDurham

Because whoever it is will be unable to lose a game without being booed and there being calls for him to be sacked.

There's a large section of our support, Jimbo included, that are fucking tedious and as long as they are being heard, our club will continue to be a joke.

Sacking big Sam is just pathetic.

But even if we got someone like Jose, would He be able to take a squad containing Alan Smith and Joey Barton to instant success, without buying it like he did at Chelsea? No, chances are he'd lose a few games before he got anywhere. Nobody we appoint will be safe from the vicious circle caused by the joke fans. Fuck me, no wonder we're laughed at.

Edited by James_coDurham

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James_coDurham

I'd have taken 5 seasons of Bolton-style mediocrity over another 5 seasons of manager chopping and changing. Fucking sick of it now.

I do think it's interesting that the vast majority of the BSA oot! brigade don't live in the region, some not even in the country. Not saying that gives them less of a valid opinion but I just think it's interesting.

Edited by Skol

the football was FUCKING DISGRACEFUL man. The owner wants some entertainment from his new toy. It's not rocket science.

He should've bought a fucking circus then.

too obvious to say that he did?

As Ive said before, Sam wasnt under pressure just for getting beat. Its the manner in which we were getting beat. If the next manager comes in and we finish in 11th, I think most would accept that so long as we could see the direction we were going and make some kind of sense from it.

I was sitting on the fence on the Sam subject. I really couldnt decide. Getting rid now I find hasty and a decision Id only expect if they had someone lined up.

We stuck behind Robson when under him we finished 11th and 11th in the first two seasons because more than likely we could see the way ahead. Could anyone see the way ahead under Sam?

I'm not sad to see Allardyce go. He was so full of tactical garbage and percentages he couldn't put out a team to beat Derby FFS. Not being able to get the best out of your players doesn't strike me as good management, and I'm glad Ashley was decisive.

the football was FUCKING DISGRACEFUL man. The owner wants some entertainment from his new toy. It's not rocket science.

No, not at all :icon_lol:

Because whoever it is will be unable to lose a game without being booed and there being calls for him to be sacked.

There's a large section of our support, Jimbo included, that are fucking tedious and as long as they are being heard, our club will continue to be a joke.

But even if we got someone like Jose, would He be able to take a squad containing Alan Smith and Joey Barton to instant success, without buying it like he did at Chelsea? No, chances are he'd lose a few games before he got anywhere. Nobody we appoint will be safe from the vicious circle caused by the joke fans. Fuck me, no wonder we're laughed at.

I heard James Bl©unt has written a song about it and kid cock is auditioning for the stage show.

Why is it twats like you only ever point to what Mourinho, not that he's coming here because he doesn't even live in the country hey skol(?), only ever remember him at Chelsea, it's not as if he had any success before that did he?

Allardyce has to go, the club couldn't afford him to spunk anymore money on the likes of Nolan and then expect the next manager (and there was always going to be a next manager) to work with the shite Allardyce would of left at the club on 4 or 5 year contracts.

Guest James_coDurham

Aye, a circus that features the fans as part of the act, the rest of football being the audience.

I heard James Bl©unt has written a song about it and kid cock is auditioning for the stage show.

Why is it twats like you only ever point to what Mourinho, not that he's coming here because he doesn't even live in the country hey skol(?), only ever remember him at Chelsea, it's not as if he had any success before that did he?

Allardyce has to go, the club couldn't afford him to spunk anymore money on the likes of Nolan and then expect the next manager (and there was always going to be a next manager) to work with the shite Allardyce would of left at the club on 4 or 5 year contracts.

end of story.

Guest James_coDurham

Fuck off. Full of shit as usual. Where are you even from?

It's interesting though, given that candidates are (wisely) ruling themselves out all over the place (and I can't see Mourinho being interested - much bigger clubs will have him I'm sure)....... who will come here?

It's not exactly like people were lining up before and Allerdyce's 8 months isn't likely to encourage managers to try their luck.

It has to be hoped Ashley has one already lined up.

The Big Sam Out brigade resorting to personal attacks on the topic poster trying to hide their own patheticness :icon_lol:

Hang on

There's a large section of our support, Jimbo included

If you can't take it, don't give it.

Total bollox that like. It's the performances/decisions which were booed. The fans want to see a team play to win. If they lose that's okay as long as they were trying to win.

Guest James_coDurham

Total bollox that like. It's the performances/decisions which were booed. The fans want to see a team play to win. If they lose that's okay as long as they were trying to win.

Ah right. So if we have 30 shots at Derby and lose 2-0 we wouldn't be booed? Bollocks. Just joke-fans thinking we should beat everybody we play. I wouldn't say it was a majority, but a sizable percentage.

Ah right. So if we have 30 shots at Derby and lose 2-0 we wouldn't be booed? Bollocks. Just joke-fans thinking we should beat everybody we play. I wouldn't say it was a majority, but a sizable percentage.

I doubt we've had more than 30 decent shots this season - thats the core issue.

Also I remember years ago whinging to my my Dad about Emlyn Hughes saying that Liverpool should beat everyone and win everything - "Whats wrong with that?" was his comment.

Guest James_coDurham

I doubt we've had more than 30 decent shots this season - thats the core issue.

Also I remember years ago whinging to my my Dad about Emlyn Hughes saying that Liverpool should beat everyone and win everything - "Whats wrong with that?" was his comment.

But we're not fucking Liverpool! We're a fucking joke club that hasn't won a trophy in nearly 40 years!

So whoever we appoint must have the ability to transform us into a gung-ho attacking side within a short period or be sacked? Who has that ability? Do the fans that demand this kind of football from a manager, almost instantly, care if we lose as long as it's not dull? Rather give a dull manager time in the hope of long term results, myself.

But is that not just a little bit contradictory............. It was Allardyce that signed these players!

I'm not sure that non NUFC fans think it's quite the joke that many of you seem to. Obviously it goes without saying that the next appointment is critical in this light. The managerial merry go round during Freddie's reign was a bit of a joke IMO, particularly the sacking of Sir Bobby. Yes, he was struggling with the discipline side of things with some of the tossers but surely giving him a 'proper' assistant could have solved that. Sometimes 'tinkering' is far preferable to sacking. One of the geatest managers around, Fergie, is practically useless without a decent coach alongside him ala Kidd, McClaren, Queiroz. Yet those same good coaches have, by and large, struggled as managers in their own right. It ain't just the manager, you have to tinker around to get the right team in place that can help offset some of the manager's weaknesses.

Everybody realises that Sam wasn't the appointment of the new board so a new era can start now. They obviously need to find 'their' man, agree the long term strategy and give him time to deliver. Another short term appointment by this board will be seen as a joke.

A far bigger 'joke' IMO is the Chairman's decision to don his shirt and sit with the supporters. He needs to be seen as the succesful businessman he is and not as a 'supporter' following their whims.

Guest James_coDurham

But is that not just a little bit contradictory............. It was Allardyce that signed these players!

I'm not sure that non NUFC fans think it's quite the joke that many of you seem to. Obviously it goes without saying that the next appointment is critical in this light. The managerial merry go round during Freddie's reign was a bit of a joke IMO, particularly the sacking of Sir Bobby. Yes, he was struggling with the discipline side of things with some of the tossers but surely giving him a 'proper' assistant could have solved that. Sometimes 'tinkering' is far preferable to sacking. One of the geatest managers around, Fergie, is practically useless without a decent coach alongside him ala Kidd, McClaren, Queiroz. Yet those same good coaches have, by and large, struggled as managers in their own right. It ain't just the manager, you have to tinker around to get the right team in place that can help offset some of the manager's weaknesses.

Everybody realises that Sam wasn't the appointment of the new board so a new era can start now. They obviously need to find 'their' man, agree the long term strategy and give him time to deliver. Another short term appointment by this board will be seen as a joke.

It's not remotely contradictory. I, as a proud owner of a brain, was quite happy to let the manager build his team over a prolonged period with these players. I'm quite aware that these players won't have us high flying to the dizzy heights of the Champions League final any time soon. My point being that these players we brought in by Sam to help him towards his long term goals. These aren't the kind of players that are going to deliver the instant success that our jokefans seem to demand, so a new manager with these players, regardless of who it is, class or mediocre, won't be able to deliver this instant success and will be under the kosh straight away.

Edited by James_coDurham