Big Club Arent You !

blackburn cockend

Guest stevieintoon
We're biggish.

above average sized.....

Yes by the definition of big above, there must only be three big clubs in this country.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big club my arse

Anybody who calls themselves a football fan who denies NUFC is a big club is a fucking idiot.

You can say "not as big as you think you are" - thats a debate but "big club my arse" qualifies you as sky era fuckwitted twat.

Goodnight.

I dont think were a big club - but this argument has been done before.

Arsene Wenger must be wrong and you must be right then ;)

Wouldnt be the first time ;)

Guest stevieintoon
We're biggish.

above average sized.....

We're a grower not a show'er. ;)

In terms of support we're no lower than fourth.

Would Everton, Spurs, Man City or Villa type clubs who all have at one time or another have claimed to be as big or bigger than us, have had the media frenzy that we've had following a manager getting sacked? People are interested in NUFC, it's as simple as that, doesn't make us big though. You can't just go on trophies won, Blackburn have won more than Chelsea, does that make them bigger? Newcastle get more than twice as many match going fans as Juventus does that make us bigger? It's a pointless argument, but I make up my own criteria to suit us when I'm having this argument so we're fourth and that's that, even Tim Sherwood said we were bigger than Chelsea on Friday night, but then again he said the same about Spurs. Pointless argument but one thing is for certain, Newcastle Blue Star, Blyth or Carlisle could easily be as big as Blackburrrrn.

We're biggish.

above average sized.....

We're a grower not a show'er. ;)

In terms of support we're no lower than fourth.

Would Everton, Spurs, Man City or Villa type clubs who all have at one time or another have claimed to be as big or bigger than us, have had the media frenzy that we've had following a manager getting sacked? People are interested in NUFC, it's as simple as that, doesn't make us big though. You can't just go on trophies won, Blackburn have won more than Chelsea, does that make them bigger? Newcastle get more than twice as many match going fans as Juventus does that make us bigger? It's a pointless argument, but I make up my own criteria to suit us when I'm having this argument so we're fourth and that's that, even Tim Sherwood said we were bigger than Chelsea on Friday night, but then again he said the same about Spurs. Pointless argument but one thing is for certain, Newcastle Blue Star, Blyth or Carlisle could easily be as big as Blackburrrrn.

Agree with that. Also we're the only show in town as far as we're a city with one team. Also I strongly believe that the club has more association with the local identity than any other in the country and I feel quite well placed to say that as I say that as an 'outsider'. I think it actually defines the region in a similar way Barcelona does for Catalonia.

No hard feelings.

Good luck with the rest of the season and your search for a manager.

One Love - BRFC

oh god, one that sometimes talks sense ;)

Blackburn are a small town club trying to play with the big boys, they will never ever have 52k fans at each home game and they will never win anything with a bunch of fuck ups. At least we are ambitious about winning a cup and we have more chance than you, so go away and shove your head up your arse u cockroach.

erm well we have been to a few semi finals in the last few years, if my memory serves me right 2 in the F.A cup and 1 in the league cup. ye we wont get 52k fans on but will you get 74k like utd, probably not but is anyone bothered no. ohh and btw isyour vocabulary quite small, you just seem to swear alot??

Who cares about my vocabulary your team is shit and fuck of and come back when you have a stadium that isn't falling apart.

:)

Where did you get this Mong from?

From Blackburn by the looks of things

Jesus Christ , you really are Numb arent you fella?

;):D:yes

Brilliant.

What a backward cunt. I remember this fucka who looked like Roy Cropper at the reserves one neet, and he went on telling everyone he was from Blackburn "I'm frumm Blackburrrrrrrrn, ROVERSSSSH shupoaaahtur of coouwwusss" in the loudest voice possible. They really are backward people in every sense, I prefer to pat them on the head and say "good lad/lass" than ridicule them though. I've been to Blackburn four times now or is it five, whatever and they say parts of Eastern Europe are 40 years behind the UK, I can say without doubt, Blackburn is at least 40 years behind Eastern Europe.

Thats the difficulty when you are trying to count up using your fingers - you ran out at 4 and didnt know what to do next you dumb cunt.

So, you like to pat us on the head and say 'good lad' - how sweet............... you sound like a mackem to me big boy ;)

We're biggish.

above average sized.....

Yes by the definition of big above, there must only be three big clubs in this country.

I was parodying J69's penis claims tbh.

Claims that were never made tbh ;)

Not by your lass, any road. ;)

Head to head wins:

Newcastle 55

Blackburn 48

Now fuck off.

Trophies in my lifetime:

You - Fuck All

BRFC - Manx Cup, Full Members Cup, Carling Cup & Premiership Title.

Now you Fuck Off

Sadly though, to be fair that probably reads the same as 'trophies in Jack Walker's lifetime' too (minus the Carling Cup) and he lived well into his 200's.

Straws and clutching spring to mind............................................

Reality - you have a chronic squad of players. Owen was embarrassing tonight, and the rest of your team were just championship standard with the exception of n'zogbia and Milner (any of those two for sale?)

Where do you go from here?

I hope you stay in the prem - its always a good weekend in the toon.

Your bait is hopeless mate in all seriousness. It's not clutching a straws at all, I'm basically saying that in winning the title and milk cup once, these are absolute halcyon days for your club and thats how you feel qualified to have a go. Unfortunately howevere that does more to show the measure of your club than anything else. Yeah we're underachieving spectacularly, but it's deemed underachievement for a reason-ie cos we're considered a big club.

Nowt you can say can antagonise me because youre a Blackburn fan tbh.

Fair points.

If I am being honest, some of the best football I ever watched on TV involved you lot, especially with old curly top in charge. You v The Dippers at anfield sticks in the memory even now.

I am one of the handful (5000 ish) who watched rovers when they were crap and you are right, we have had our halcyon days - I will never experience it again.

Got good memories though......................... ;)

That's the thing without another (even richer) Walker Blackburn is never likely to win another Premiership (any time soon anyway).

Newcastle isn't likely too either, but there is the potential too do so, just circumstance and utter mismanagement had nullified that chance on at least 3 occasions in the last 10 years.

"Big Club"? Well whatever, it's totally irrelevant if we're as self-destructive as we have been in recent years.

From The Timesonline:

Meanwhile, the poor Geordies are in the process of being rebuffed by every sentient human being whose ambition in life is more than simply to pocket six million quid for having been a failure and run for the hills. They want beautiful, flowing football and tangible success, at St James’ Park. Fine. I, meanwhile, want Jessica Alba and the Nobel prize for literature. I make my prospects slightly more realistic.

Why is this all being played out in front of the media - it happens every time. Its almost like some dark forces within your club want all this shit.................. Its becoming an embarrassment.

Why on earth did pig face get sacked BEFORE there was a replacement? Talk about schoolboy error - weird considering Ashleys business sense.

Anyway, if you get Hughes, well done. Everyone will see a better NUFC next season (if he is given thta long ;) )

From The Timesonline:

Meanwhile, the poor Geordies are in the process of being rebuffed by every sentient human being whose ambition in life is more than simply to pocket six million quid for having been a failure and run for the hills. They want beautiful, flowing football and tangible success, at St James’ Park. Fine. I, meanwhile, want Jessica Alba and the Nobel prize for literature. I make my prospects slightly more realistic.

Why is this all being played out in front of the media - it happens every time. Its almost like some dark forces within your club want all this shit.................. Its becoming an embarrassment.

Why on earth did pig face get sacked BEFORE there was a replacement? Talk about schoolboy error - weird considering Ashleys business sense.

Anyway, if you get Hughes, well done. Everyone will see a better NUFC next season (if he is given thta long ;) )

It does seem naive to sack a manager without a replacement, but you just need to look at the farce at Liverpool at the moment to see what happens when you start sniffing round other managers before there is a vacancy, either way its a no-win situation.

From The Timesonline:

I dunno that it is unrealistic. Effectively that has been re-built twice in recent years, (by Keegan and Robson).

Admittedly the current team is missing quite a few key pieces to make that occur, but still it's infinitely more likely than some fat, bald hack getting Alba or a Nobel prize. ;)