Guitar Hero III f*cking rocks

That is all.

Until you get onto 'Hard' then it gets frustrating as f**k.

You know how to play the song, but can you bollocks make your little finger do shit with that orange button.

:nufc:

It's a good game though - dont get me wrong. The wireless guitar made it sooooo much better.

Missing a 'freebird' though

That is all.

You know how to play the song, but can you bollocks make your little finger do shit with that orange button.

:nufc:

It's a good game though - dont get me wrong. The wireless guitar made it sooooo much better.

Even flow

That is all.

B)

Even flow

One of my favorites from the game but not in the same league as Freebird. Cliffs of Dover is a canny one too. I've been known to dance whilst playing that one :) - pissed of course.

In my earlier post I should have written Blue button, not orange. That was the alcohol last night I reckon :icon_lol:

Edited by maggiespaws
That is all.

B)

Even flow

One of my favorites from the game but not in the same league as Freebird. Cliffs of Dover is a canny one too. I've been known to dance whilst playing that one :) - pissed of course.

In my earlier post I should have written Blue button, not orange. That was the alcohol last night I reckon :icon_lol:

Wait, weren't you right with orange?

I'm going off memory here but isn't it (from index to pinky): green, red, yellow, blue, orange?

I've completed it on easy (all five stars), and finished it on medium (still attempting five stars) but I'm hopeless on hard because the fifth button completely throws me off. I don't play the guitar, though, I'm sure that's a disadvantage...

That is all.

;)

Even flow

One of my favorites from the game but not in the same league as Freebird. Cliffs of Dover is a canny one too. I've been known to dance whilst playing that one :icon_lol: - pissed of course.

Wait, weren't you right with orange?

I'm going off memory here but isn't it (from index to pinky): green, red, yellow, blue, orange?

I've completed it on easy (all five stars), and finished it on medium (still attempting five stars) but I'm hopeless on hard because the fifth button completely throws me off. I don't play the guitar, though, I'm sure that's a disadvantage...

Yeah, just checked and the last button is orange so I was right first time. Either way, since they introduce that little fecker on hard everything is significantly more difficult. Even the chords are harder. I failed my first song in the whole game when I got to hard.

I used to play guitar (I still do occasionally but I'm very rusty). In one respect I think this helps, but I also think it hinders. For example, on a song I know well I find myself playing the guitar part rather than the notes in front of me and I sometimes change when I don't need too.

Still regardless of whether you can play or not, GH3 is the only way us mortals could share the same stage with Slash in a face off and win :)

Sad? - possibly

Do I really give a fuck? - not likely.

We have a ps3 in the office and at the Xmas party we all had a blast. Much fun ensued and after a few cablecars I took on Slash. Naturally I had to play a solo with the guitar pointed vertical and slung down by my knees - it wouldn't be right otherwise would it? B)

:)

Do people actually sit at home pretending to be guitar heroes? B)

Nope, you have to play it standing up man :icon_lol:

I prefer laying in bed playing wanking heroes. :)

Similar concept I guess........

Does that have co-op as well?

Do people actually sit at home pretending to be guitar heroes? B)

Nope, you have to play it standing up man :icon_lol:

I prefer laying in bed playing wanking heroes. :)

Similar concept I guess........

Does that have co-op as well?

Similar to trombone.

Women prefer the jews harp apparently.