The mind of Ashley.

Park Life

The appointment already seems to have invigorated the fan base. On last night's showing, it might seem even the players are excited. This might be the worst appointment ever, but it just might well be the best.

It's a while since I was this excited about football.

sums up my feelings. all my pals down here think i've lost the plot and every rational bone in my body is telling me it's a barmy appointment. he's a dinosaur; yesterday's man; things have moved on since he was last in charge....

.... but it might just work

Its probably been said elsewhere but my rational bones are waiting to see who he brings in along side him - if he makes do with Pearson and Terry Mac we're fucked. If he brings in say Coleman then my rational and irrational sides might meet.

I think Pearson has already signed his resignation letter with those comments to the press. Can't see KK being that arsed about keeping him and by slagging the owner and chairman off I can't see him hanging around. He did fall out a bit with Terry Mac last time he left but not sure if they're mates again now.

I think Pearson has already signed his resignation letter with those comments to the press. Can't see KK being that arsed about keeping him and by slagging the owner and chairman off I can't see him hanging around. He did fall out a bit with Terry Mac last time he left but not sure if they're mates again now.

I don't expect it for a moment - that was just the doomsday scenario.

I don't expect it for a moment - that was just the doomsday scenario.

Ok :nufc:

The appointment already seems to have invigorated the fan base. On last night's showing, it might seem even the players are excited. This might be the worst appointment ever, but it just might well be the best.

sums up my feelings. all my pals down here think i've lost the plot and every rational bone in my body is telling me it's a barmy appointment. he's a dinosaur; yesterday's man; things have moved on since he was last in charge....

.... but it will definitely work without a shadow of a doubt.

FYP

Perhaps we need to worry about the wallet of Ashley rather than the mind of Ashley.

GET SPENDING !!!

Wallet of Ashley and the mind/mental strength/enthusiasm of Keegan are the issues to worry about.

No way Keegan would have come without plenty money to spend and if it isn't forthcoming he'll go and tell everyone why so I'm not worried at all on that score. I don't expect to see anyone coming this transfer window though.

Hard to see how Keegan would know which players he wants having been out of the game so long. In any case, I reckon we have a pretty decent squad to get us by seeing as we aren't going anywhere this season. Perfect for getting Keegers feet under the table and then launching an all out assault in the summer.

Oh yes the assault is coming and it has been a long time coming and for this the coming won't be like before it has been away replenished its ferric self, its magnetic coils - the dark sleeping universe will bend to its will.....It is here...Don't you feel it?

:nufc::nufc::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::nufc::tease:

Didn't they say the same things about SBR when he came?

Despite the cutting edge training methods of Allardyce, its clear motiviation and the mental approach to football is equally important, and Keegan is world class in that department.

I think in fairness they were a little kinder, but then I guess they were more worried about going after Robson in that sort of way at that time.

As far as the press are concerned there's probably only two acceptable outcomes to Keegan's return: unmitigated disaster or fairy tale success of some type.

Despite the cutting edge training methods of Allardyce, its clear motiviation and the mental approach to football is equally important, and Keegan is world class in that department.

Fazackerly was the coach last time round so I reckon he'll employ someone full-time in that capacity. We could do a lot worse than getting Stevie Black back in too to work on the fitness and sports psychology aspects.