Dennis Wise quits Leeds to sign up for Newcastle revolution

Scottish Mag

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearce not being a great manager doesn't mean he wouldn't make a good number 2.

I would have thought someone more tactically astute would have been better.

Wise and Pearce? All we need now is Vinny Jones. :rolleyes:

Pearce not being a great manager doesn't mean he wouldn't make a good number 2.

I would have thought someone more tactically astute would have been better.

Like Allardyce you mean? :rolleyes:

Word seems to be that Poyet was the brains at Leeds.

Is this a case of Leeds have stalled a bit and Spurs have done well since he went there or have you genuinely heard that was the case because it seems like a classic case of 2+2=5.

Is this a case of Leeds have stalled a bit and Spurs have done well since he went there or have you genuinely heard that was the case because it seems like a classic case of 2+2=5.

Scientists who test washing powder have confirmed Dennis Wise only has one brain cell. FACT. :rolleyes:

Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc

We are talking about Dennis Wise right?

Would you like fries with that?

Would you like fries with that?

I'll go on record and say Dennis Wise is shit in any capacity in any variance in any position. Avoid. Keegan was a step I can understand, but hiring Wise (unless just for scary half time talks) is madness on every conveivable level in all given realities.

I'll come off the fence later. :rolleyes:

I did have a dream about him recently mind....And KK has strong Ju ju. :icon_lol:

I ate some cheese before bed last week to induce nightmares and (I shit you not) I dreamed that Souness was back at Newcastle :rolleyes: .

Back on Wise though, the main reason people were against Shearer was that he hadn't proven himself in the lower leagues. Wise has, and it still means shit to people.

Of course he's a dwarf, a dwarf. It's plain to see, to see. But it's no reason to doubt his ability behind the scenes.

I ate some cheese before bed last week to induce nightmares and (I shit you not) I dreamed that Souness was back at Newcastle :rolleyes: .

Back on Wise though, the main reason people were against Shearer was that he hadn't proven himself in the lower leagues. Wise has, and it still means shit to people.

Of course he's a dwarf, a dwarf. It's plain to see, to see. But it's no reason to doubt his ability behind the scenes.

This is one of those moments when we just have to take on faith KK knows what he's doing I guess.