TRANSFER RUMOURS

bawan

TRANSFER RUMOURS

Manchester City will be ordered to buy Portsmouth striker Benjani by the Premier League. However, City will be allowed to renegotiate the £9m fee. (Mirror)

However, City do not want a deal to go through and they are ready to go to court to prove that Benjani is not their player. (The Sun)

Paraguay striker Nelsen Cuevas claims he has signed a pre-contract agreement with Blackburn. (Mirror)

Dutch side AZ Alkmaar are claiming new Middlesbrough striker Afonso Alves is their player and want Fifa to ban him from playing. (Mirror)

Bolton midfielder Blerim Dzemaili wants a loan move. (Mirror)

Arsenal midfielder Alex Hleb is a target for Barcelona, who claim they will meet him this week. (Daily Mail)

Teddy Sheringham's son, Charlie, is to be offered a deal by Danish second division club Fremad Amager after an eight-day trial. (Mirror)

OTHER GOSSIP

Steve Cotterill, Kevin Blackwell and John Gregory have all been interviewed for the managerial vacancy at Southampton. (Mirror)

Former Bayern Munich boss Ottmar Hitzfeld will become the manager of Switzerland next season. (Mirror)

AND FINALLY

Liverpool players gave 6ft 7in striker Peter Crouch a stepladder for his birthday. The joke gift came with a note that suggested Crouch's girlfriend would now be able to reach him. (The Sun)

Liverpool players gave 6ft 7in striker Peter Crouch a stepladder for his birthday. The joke gift came with a note that suggested Crouch's girlfriend would now be able to reach him. (The Sun)

I bet no one's EVER said anything like that to Peter Crouch before. Making a joke about her needing stepladders is one thing, but to actually think your joke was funny enough to go to the trouble of buying a set. Fuck me. :lol:

I bet no one's EVER said anything like that to Peter Crouch before. Making a joke about her needing stepladders is one thing, but to actually think your joke was funny enough to go to the trouble of buying a set. Fuck me. :lol:

It's not me real ladder...it's me step ladder etc....

Funny to see the whole pompey situation. City changed their mind now and Pompey havent got any money to make Defoes contract permanent

I wonder if the media will make a huge deal about how amateurish the whole thing has been

Funny to see the whole pompey situation. City changed their mind now and Pompey havent got any money to make Defoes contract permanent

I wonder if the media will make a huge deal about how amateurish the whole thing has been

The last time I looked neither team were based on Tyneside or wore black and white stripes so probably not... :lol:

Guest Patrokles

I doubt they actually paid for it. ;)

I doubt they actually paid for it. ;)

Probably got Glenn Johnson to steal them.