Support Spain

bawan

I'm gutted we're not there, I was going to go. Anyway I'm not desperately bothered who wins, but I will cheer for Greece during the tournament. I've always liked Greek cunts, as people they're easily the best of the greasy southern Europe brigade in my experience, and Prince Philip's always seemed a canny bloke so howay Greece.

However, there will be at least three countries I will passionately support more than Greece during the tournament, and they are whoever is playing Italy. C U N T S

Prince Phillip is Danish.

Born in Corfu though.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gutted we're not there, I was going to go. Anyway I'm not desperately bothered who wins, but I will cheer for Greece during the tournament. I've always liked Greek cunts, as people they're easily the best of the greasy southern Europe brigade in my experience, and Prince Philip's always seemed a canny bloke so howay Greece.

However, there will be at least three countries I will passionately support more than Greece during the tournament, and they are whoever is playing Italy. C U N T S

Born in Corfu though.

He's Greek "Phil The Greek"

I always want Germany to lose. Unless they're playing Argentina.

I used to be like that. B)

Argentina or any of the other home nations that is. Nowt against the people from the countries, they're just the enemy when it comes to football.

;)

Basically, Parky's married a Mackem :lol:

I always want Germany to lose. Unless they're playing Argentina.

I used to be like that. B)

Argentina or any of the other home nations that is. Nowt against the people from the countries, they're just the enemy when it comes to football.

;)

Basically, Parky's married a Mackem :lol:

Me Aunty married a Scotsman. B)

Born in Corfu though.

He's got the Danish Royal family and the Battenburgs (who became the Mountbattens) in his family tree iirc.

Born in Corfu though.

He's got the Danish Royal family and the Battenburgs (who became the Mountbattens) in his family tree iirc.

Prince Philippos of Greece, was born on 10 June 1921 at Villa Mon Repos on Corfu, a Greek island in the Ionian Sea. His father was Prince Andrew of Greece, the fourth son of Greece's King George I.

^^

As Greek as you can get to be honest. He came oot the womb smashing plates man.

The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (born Prince Philippos of Greece)

"Even more irksome was the wariness with which the British regarded Philip when he first came on the royal scene. A poll taken in 1947 revealed widespread dismay at Philip's alien origins. Never mind that he was, like Elizabeth, a great-great-grandchild of Queen Victoria. To the public he became 'Phil the Greek', an opprobrious nickname which still surfaces from time to time today. It was inaccurate. Philip was born a Prince of Greece, but his ancestry was actually Danish and German. The nickname was none the less wounding for that, though."

He line is oringinally from the House of Hannover crossed with the Danes. The Danes had the practice of exporting Royalty and Royal lines to countries where the natives didn't really trust each other to run things. ;)

Our Royals are mostly Krauts as well Stevie if you were wondering. Saxe Coburg Goethe till the name changes. :lol:

Born in Corfu though.

Prince Philippos of Greece, was born on 10 June 1921 at Villa Mon Repos on Corfu, a Greek island in the Ionian Sea. His father was Prince Andrew of Greece, the fourth son of Greece's King George I.

^^

As Greek as you can get to be honest. He came oot the womb smashing plates man.

Prince Andrew of Greece was also Prince Andrew of Denmark. The Battenburg / German stuff is from his mother's side. Not saying he isn't Greek btw. Just telling you what Parky was on about, given he wouldn't have given you a straight answer :lol:

Born in Corfu though.

Correct see above.

Also with Royalty the lineage is far more indicative rather than where they happen to be born etc...see 'The White Russians' etc...

"Even more irksome was the wariness with which the British regarded Philip when he first came on the royal scene. A poll taken in 1947 revealed widespread dismay at Philip's alien origins. Never mind that he was, like Elizabeth, a great-great-grandchild of Queen Victoria. To the public he became 'Phil the Greek', an opprobrious nickname which still surfaces from time to time today. It was inaccurate. Philip was born a Prince of Greece, but his ancestry was actually Danish and German. The nickname was none the less wounding for that, though."

He line is oringinally from the House of Hannover crossed with the Danes. The Danes had the practice of exporting Royalty and Royal lines to countries where the natives didn't really trust each other to run things. ;)

Our Royals are mostly Krauts as well Stevie if you were wondering. Saxe Coburg Goethe till the name changes. :lol:

Aye but if a Paki is born in England, are they Pakistani or English? They're English of course they are, so Phil remains Greek till the day he dies.

He line is oringinally from the House of Hannover crossed with the Danes. The Danes had the practice of exporting Royalty and Royal lines to countries where the natives didn't really trust each other to run things. B)

Our Royals are mostly Krauts as well Stevie if you were wondering. Saxe Coburg Goethe till the name changes. ;)

Aye but if a Paki is born in England, are they Pakistani or English? They're English of course they are, so Phil remains Greek till the day he dies.

:lol:

He line is oringinally from the House of Hannover crossed with the Danes. The Danes had the practice of exporting Royalty and Royal lines to countries where the natives didn't really trust each other to run things. B)

Citizenship issues aren't a good counterpoint to Royal bloodlines. Phil's bloodline is all important rather than where he was born.

iirc the whole Greek royal family are from Denmark/House of Hannover/ Original Hapsburg line (old Europe and the Viennese). Not a drop of Greek blood in them probably, perhaps the odd chambermaid. ;)

The Dutch Royals and the old Russian royals are further examples.

You need to support Holland or Germany if you want to remain consistent Stevie mate. B)

Edited by Park Life

Our Royals are mostly Krauts as well Stevie if you were wondering. Saxe Coburg Goethe till the name changes. ;)

For fuck sake, you will never meet a less racist person than me, fuckin 2008 eh? Bound by constrictions and political red tape. I love all colours and creeds as long as they speak English and don't bomb us.

Parky, I support Greece for this tournament.

For fuck sake, you will never meet a less racist person than me

unless you're Scottish B)

For fuck sake, you will never meet a less racist person than me, fuckin 2008 eh? Bound by constrictions and political red tape. I love all colours and creeds as long as they speak English and don't bomb us.

Parky, I support Greece for this tournament.

Noted. But can't say I'm not a little disappointed.

We all piss and shite the same.

Alex why does it say location Newcastle, when you're from North Shields btw?

I'm not from North Shields. Ease off on the day time drinking btw.