Keep widening that door

LeazesMag

As for your second point, it's just shit really. You're pigeonholing all Muslim's because the extremists have done a bloody good job of getting into power and whipping up a frenzy. Your 7/7 point is gash too, because you'd have hoyed your toys out the pram anyway if Muslim communities had came out and told us that we deserved it. It's just racism masquerading as a salient, profound point.

I implore you to take a look at the link I posted above and watch the Power of Nightmares. Seems like you need a quick capsule education on the rise of the Islamic fundamentalist over the last 30 years.

Also do you really think "we deserved" 7/7? (which has nothing to do with my point of political capital from the event BTW), how and in what way did "we deserve it"?

If so that just goes to PROVE what I had said about the Wests current fanatical culture of self-loathing. :rolleyes:

Are you on glue? :lol:

You said we "deserved it", not me.

Even sniffing glue wouldn't excuse you from such utter delusion...... it would seem to explain the utter lack of scope of your "argument" and paltry "come backs" though. :rolleyes::D

Is this you?

23_61_oreilly_320.jpg

Only a head-mental would actually look at my post and take it so out of context that he could legitimately believe I was advocating the London bombings and not using 'we deserved it' in a hypothetical way :rolleyes:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for your second point, it's just shit really. You're pigeonholing all Muslim's because the extremists have done a bloody good job of getting into power and whipping up a frenzy. Your 7/7 point is gash too, because you'd have hoyed your toys out the pram anyway if Muslim communities had came out and told us that we deserved it. It's just racism masquerading as a salient, profound point.

I implore you to take a look at the link I posted above and watch the Power of Nightmares. Seems like you need a quick capsule education on the rise of the Islamic fundamentalist over the last 30 years.

Also do you really think "we deserved" 7/7? (which has nothing to do with my point of political capital from the event BTW), how and in what way did "we deserve it"?

If so that just goes to PROVE what I had said about the Wests current fanatical culture of self-loathing. :rolleyes:

Even sniffing glue wouldn't excuse you from such utter delusion...... it would seem to explain the utter lack of scope of your "argument" and paltry "come backs" though. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You always put that or similar. Not realising, or choosing not to realise, people just get sick of banging their heads against the proverbial wall.

Aye one person that makes dodgy statements then refuses to back them up when they are pointed out supporting another, who'd have guessed it? :D

I replied to his "points" as complete erroneous as their were.

He's produced NO coherent argument (other than that "we deserved" 7/7 - although with nothing to back it up) and is now running away with the parting riposte "Are you on glue? lol"..... I mean really. :rolleyes:

Really if you want to make stand (against me), make sure you're not making your stand along side fuckwits, makes it much harder to "win". :)

Absolute mentalist.

Even sniffing glue wouldn't excuse you from such utter delusion...... it would seem to explain the utter lack of scope of your "argument" and paltry "come backs" though. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is this you?

Only a head-mental would actually look at my post and take it so out of context that he could legitimately believe I was advocating the London bombings and not using 'we deserved it' in a hypothetical way :rolleyes:

As my point about 7/7 had NOTHING to do with that, then your implication is clear.

Not that you've actually answered that or any other point (Taqqiyah/Taqiyya seems to be your thing. :D).

Even sniffing glue wouldn't excuse you from such utter delusion...... it would seem to explain the utter lack of scope of your "argument" and paltry "come backs" though. :):rolleyes:

You always put that or similar. Not realising, or choosing not to realise, people just get sick of banging their heads against the proverbial wall.

Aye one person that makes dodgy statements then refuses to back them up when they are pointed out supporting another, who'd have guessed it? :rolleyes:

I replied to his "points" as complete erroneous as their were.

He's produced NO coherent argument (other than that "we deserved" 7/7 - although with nothing to back it up) and is now running away with the parting riposte "Are you on glue? lol"..... I mean really. :rolleyes:

Really if you want to make stand (against me), make sure you're not making your stand along side fuckwits, makes it much harder to "win". :)

Absolute mentalist.

Are you on glue? :D (:rolleyes:)

(you know I'm completely right, as I've said before you only delve for such crap when I am, too easy :))

If you want pointless "muslim" bashing (although I'd argue again it was really ignorance bashing, and that ever effort should be made NOT to import that ignorance here - we've got enough of our own) then:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7244579.stm

What's your point? Saudi Arabia is a country with an awful human rights record, that's been known for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
If you want pointless "muslim" bashing (although I'd argue again it was really ignorance bashing, and that ever effort should be made NOT to import that ignorance here - we've got enough of our own) then:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7244579.stm

What's your point? Saudi Arabia is a country with an awful human rights record, that's been known for a while.

Well A point would be that most (in fact I can't think of one exception) Muslim/Islamofasict countries have an "awful human rights record".

But you'd undoubtedly like it imported I guess. :hiya: Or what is your point?