Well said John Howards

Guest Stevie

Put me in the same bracket as stevie or call me a racist, knuckle dragging blah, blah, blah but I agree with that article whether it's genuine or not.

The countrys fucked and it's only going to get worse.

Absolutely, it's not racist at all, it's just geeky tossers on this message board without opinions trying to think of something to say. Take Alex, you can post anything on this message board and you can guarantee he will reply within 30 seconds, he must have fuck all to do at work. It's 10 minutes since I asked him to justify the "knuckle dragging" phrase, he stole from Gemmill, in relevance to this post, and jumped on the the geeky bandwagon, but there's no reply.

Forgetting the fact this article is inacurate and fabricated, forgetting the racist retoric, forgetting that people are too busy calling each other twats because their opinions don't agree.

The simple fact is that it wouldn't be far from the truth of John Howard's opinion on Muslims. Actually that would also apply to Asians, Africans, anyone from the middle east who isn't Christian.

In fact it would also apply to people like Stevie, and Leaze and Alex and Wacky because the man believes only those of birth right, from the "better classes" deserve to his support.

You may think you're good enough and that the words of fools like also Howard apply to you but let me tell you, if there are no Africans, Asians, Aboriginals or other "lower class" of people, it will be fools like you Stevie, cleaning up the shit people like Howard, Thatcher and the other racist right wind white cunts leave behind.

Good luck with your new world order, hopefully you won't choke on the bile they leave behind when it's only you and them.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant be arsed to read 7 pages of this but I see the Wacky and Stevie both belong to the 'Im not racist BUT. . . .' camp :lol: which we all know is code for 'Im racist'

The world is a different place to 100 years ago, every modern country has a lot of immigrants settled in them now.

For every lazy 'paki' I could find you a hundred thick, lazy, bigoted, drunken idiots who are ten times as much of a drain in this country. I dont know about anyone else, but the only times I get hassled, whether it be on the metro or down the Big Market its usually by a carbon copy of the same bloke. And hes always been white and english.

Quote me where I've said that fuckstick? If for once you read peoples posts properly you would see I said something along the lines of "put me in the same bracket as stevie etc" but i agree with everything in the original post whether it's fake or not.

So run along to the match with you mars bar and water, mammys boy! :)

I cant be arsed to read 7 pages of this but I see the Wacky and Stevie both belong to the 'Im not racist BUT. . . .' camp :lol: which we all know is code for 'Im racist'

The world is a different place to 100 years ago, every modern country has a lot of immigrants settled in them now.

For every lazy 'paki' I could find you a hundred thick, lazy, bigoted, drunken idiots who are ten times as much of a drain in this country. I dont know about anyone else, but the only times I get hassled, whether it be on the metro or down the Big Market its usually by a carbon copy of the same bloke. And hes always been white and english.

Quote me where I've said that fuckstick? If for once you read peoples posts properly you would see I said something along the lines of "put me in the same bracket as stevie etc" but i agree with everything in the original post whether it's fake or not.

So run along to the match with you mars bar and water, mammys boy! :)

The kid is a mug, he says he's been hassled 20 times by white people as justification for the fact that white people are worse than asian. I've never been hassled on the metro or whereever in my life, apart from once when I got jumped on by three kids, and I was entirely blameless. 20 times he must just look like a cunt as well as being one.

_218121_mars_bar300.jpg

evian_bottle.jpg

These 3 kids where muslims, right?

I didn't stop to ask them their religion while I was being kicked in the face.

Were they brown though?

Aye I think they'd just back from Ibiza.

I hope they spoke Spanish while they were over there then and adapted to the laws (given that they're obviously not adhering to laws over here)

If not

DEPORT THE FUCKING CUNTS FROTH FUME, JUST AS BAD AS MUSLIMS AND BLACKS FUME!!!111!!!!

I hope they spoke Spanish while they were over there then and adapted to the laws (given that they're obviously not adhering to laws over here)

If not

DEPORT THE FUCKING CUNTS FROTH FUME, JUST AS BAD AS MUSLIMS AND BLACKS FUME!!!111!!!!

Desperate :lol:

comng from a bunch of immigrants that stole the land from the Aboriginals that takes some swallowing TBO

Basically what I said. The convicts are ignoring it though.

Ignoring what little man? Where the fuck do you think the convicts were from? We don't speak, german, french, spanish or flemish for a reason!

They were the result of people like Howard sending those they didn't want away from their country.

I'm really enjoying how all those that are blowing smoke up Howard's arse have not commented on the fact that they would just be the dish jockeys and toilet cleaners for the same guy once he removes all the "lesser races!"

Edited by sammynb

Isn't it John 'Howard'?

Aye, I made that point on the first page. :hiya: Still worth taking the piss out of though.

Not anymore it's Kevin Rudd :lol:

Talking of Aussie politics, what was the outcome of the call to 'outlaw' the use of 'Mate' in your parliament about six months ago ??

comng from a bunch of immigrants that stole the land from the Aboriginals that takes some swallowing TBO

Basically what I said. The convicts are ignoring it though.

Ignoring what little man? Where the fuck do you think the convicts were from? We don't speak, german, french, spanish or flemish for a reason!

They were the result of people like Howard sending those they didn't want away from their country.

I'm really enjoying how all those that are blowing smoke up Howard's arse have not commented on the fact that they would just be the dish jockeys and toilet cleaners for the same guy once he removes all the "lesser races!"

That was my point convict.

Isn't it John 'Howard'?

Aye, I made that point on the first page. :hiya: Still worth taking the piss out of though.

Not anymore it's Kevin Rudd :lol:

Talking of Aussie politics, what was the outcome of the call to 'outlaw' the use of 'Mate' in your parliament about six months ago ??

It will never fucking happen mate.

To be honest snakey, it sounds like one of those things the foreign media hear about and report because it's an interest story, whereas it's a not starter in the country of origin because it was only ever mentioned once by some wacked out independant politician that doesn't have any so they want it removed from existance.

She'll be right chap, just doesn't have the same ring to it and only Alf from Home and Away is allowed to use cobber now days.