Well said John Howards

Guest Stevie

I think the most important issue facing Australia is whether the Oceanic WC Groups get an automatic qualifier without having to play a playoff. What does everyone think?

No, not now Australia have joined the Asian qualifying section.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the most important issue facing Australia is whether the Oceanic WC Groups get an automatic qualifier without having to play a playoff. What does everyone think?

No, not now Australia have joined the Asian qualifying section.

Boo Sima..you could of at least pretended.

The most ironic thing about that whole article is the "adapt or leave" sentiment that runs through it, a sentiment that Stevie agrees with. Has he ever seen the sunburned, ignorant Brit's that no have holiday hopes all over the Med? :lol:

The most ironic thing about that whole article is the "adapt or leave" sentiment that runs through it, a sentiment that Stevie agrees with. Has he ever seen the sunburned, ignorant Brit's that no have holiday hopes all over the Med? :lol:

How about people like me who think that both sides lack of integration is wrong?

Blatantly scowls when he overhears someone talking in a foreign language in HIS country tbh

How about people like me who think that both sides lack of integration is wrong?

You're right imo.

I can only take it that some of the reactions to Stevie's post confirms that there are a canny few people on here who are even more deluded and ostrich-like than I thought. And thats saying something.

Jokes on you Steve. Firstly it was never said and secondly Howard left office a few months ago.

Spastic moron :lol:

1) Pipe down you fuckin mackem wank

2) If it was never said, the message behind it is spot on

3) Where did I, or indeed the article claim he was still in office?

4) Who are the fuck are you?

Fucking hell man, have you even read the first sentence of the article you quoted?

Look for the word "government". If you actually know what that means.....

So it's impossible for a PM to step down/be chased and become part of the cabinet?

He isn't though, is he? And he never said those words either. Which is more to the point.

If he did or he didn't I quoted something I thought was genuine, I had no reason to believe it wasn't, and the message behind the hoax I wholeheartedly support. You truly are a bit of a fanny. Lads today are becoming more like women with every passing year.

Uneducated, naive, racists tosser. As I suspected :)

typical moronic left wing do gooder deluded crap

Seriously man, just log off, eh?

Here's the hermit on to help his South Tyneside chums, 2008 26 years after your birth, still a virgin, still no personality and still watching wrestling. Finished.

HOW MAN YEEEEEE DIVVVVNNNT EVENNN KNAAA MEEEE LIIEEKKK!1111!!!11111!!!!

CUNTWANKCUNTWANKCUNT

Good one.

As impressions of yourself goes I think it was a bit lacking tbh. It needed more retarded bullshit and less capitals.

I'll try better next time though, I promise.

fuck me you aren't half a tosser

Jokes on you Steve. Firstly it was never said and secondly Howard left office a few months ago.

Spastic moron :lol:

Fucking hell man, have you even read the first sentence of the article you quoted?

So it's impossible for a PM to step down/be chased and become part of the cabinet?

He isn't though, is he? And he never said those words either. Which is more to the point.

If he did or he didn't I quoted something I thought was genuine, I had no reason to believe it wasn't, and the message behind the hoax I wholeheartedly support. You truly are a bit of a fanny. Lads today are becoming more like women with every passing year.

The kids about 20 he's from the borough of Sunderland, he works when the toon are at home, and he looks like a student cunt, with that amount of things wrong with him, maybe we should go easy on him Leazes eh?

Here's the hermit on to help his South Tyneside chums, 2008 26 years after your birth, still a virgin, still no personality and still watching wrestling. Finished.

CUNTWANKCUNTWANKCUNT

Good one.

As impressions of yourself goes I think it was a bit lacking tbh. It needed more retarded bullshit and less capitals.

That's like saying Garth Crooks is a bit tanned though.

Spastic moron :)

Weren't you the person calling Sharia Law barbaric in one thread and then advocating the reintroduction of the death penalty in the other? :lol:

The kids about 20 he's from the borough of Sunderland, he works when the toon are at home, and he looks like a student cunt, with that amount of things wrong with him, maybe we should go easy on him Leazes eh?

:lol:

Christ on a Vespa. Please, put the boot in. I think I can bat off your one sided tirades for a few hours or so. Just give me a few minutes to put my t-shirt of Che Guevara and beret on.

I'm personally on that side of the fence myself but twats like Stevie and Leazes get my blood boiling. Hence the reason why I go off on ultra-leftie tangents.

CUNTWANKCUNTWANKCUNT

Good one.

The fact that you are in league with another of your racist bufoons speaks volumes tbh

Now begone, you fuckwit.

have you ever seen the sunburned ignorant Brits burning effigies of Spanish heads of state or politicians, issuing death threats against non Christians who call their dog "Jesus" and bombing innocent civilians on the Costa Del Sol because they

won't allow a British flag to fly in their parliament.

What a load of deluded shite mate.

to clarify, you think we should integrate ourselves into our own country's culture and way of life :)

have you ever seen the sunburned ignorant Brits burning effigies of Spanish heads of state or politicians, issuing death threats against non Christians who call their dog "Jesus" and bombing innocent civilians on the Costa Del Sol because they

I've seen sunburned, ignorant Brit's smash up bars and act like prats.

Different strokes for different folks.

Weren't you the person calling Sharia Law barbaric in one thread and then advocating the reintroduction of the death penalty in the other? :lol:

thats correct I would vote to bring back the death penalty for terrorist scumbags, child killers and other such shite. However if you are daft enough to compare it with encompassing sharia law in its entirety, just because some tosser of a brainwashed hippy schoolteacher tells you its "intelligent" to make such a comparison, its your problem.

to clarify, you think we should integrate ourselves into our own country's culture and way of life :)

He's saying integration should be for both Brit's abroad and Muslims here.

thats correct I would vote to bring back the death penalty for terrorist scumbags, child killers and other such shite. However if you are daft enough to compare it with encompassing sharia law in its entirety, just because some tosser of a brainwashed hippy schoolteacher tells you its "intelligent" to make such a comparison, its your problem.

What's different between Sharia Law and bringing back capital punishment here? They'd both work on a set of laws, rules and morals that are deemed 'applicable' to those areas of the world.

If you can't see how that makes you a hypocrite then i'm really at a loss.

As for the 'hippy teacher' comment i'm offended you think my views aren't my own, simply because they don't echo yours :icon_lol:

I'm personally on that side of the fence myself but twats like Stevie and Leazes get my blood boiling. Hence the reason why I go off on ultra-leftie tangents.

well we've gathered already you have a political bias rather than a sensible and carefully considered view.

Some of us don't sit on any side of a fence, we just see the situation as it is in reality.

I'm very happy for you if you think that we should allow immigrants to tell us what we can and can't do in our own country.

I've seen sunburned, ignorant Brit's smash up bars and act like prats.

Different strokes for different folks.

Well, so have I, but if you can't grasp the difference between being on holiday and actually living in another country ........

well we've gathered already you have a political bias rather than a sensible and carefully considered view.

Some of us don't sit on any side of a fence, we just see the situation as it is in reality.

I'm very happy for you if you think that we should allow immigrants to tell us what we can and can't do in our own country.

Well said.

My view is carefully considered. We live in a free, democratic country and people should be allowed to practice their own religion, vote for who they want etc. etc.

You don't see the situation as it is in reality, Leazes. You believe whatever you read in The Sun or The Mail. Relax those right wing sensibilities, come out from behind the sofa and have a look round for yourself it's a fairly banal, boring country we live in with the occasional nutjob doing the best to make a mess of it.

Also, I never once advocated that we should allow immigrants to 'tell us what to do', I simply point out the post was not only entirely fictional but uneducated claptrap that paints every Muslim as a nutter.