Behaviour that deserves execution

Jimbo

It's the fact that a lot of them are there to turn people into addicts. Theres a few free ones kicking about and they've even started local leagues that are related to the online sites so that people can play for ''free'' in the pub.

All these online gambling sites will get a lot of people in trouble.

Luckily im not a gambling man :nufc:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who put far too much faith in cars as a way of determining social hierarchy.

:nufc:

It's not just cars, though. Life for a lot of pathetic individuals is one big show for the benefit of others to make them think they have money - despite the fact they have massive debt. It's all 'look at me' these days. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Aye, such a sad indictment on the state of society and 'civilisation' in general. It's not dissimilar to the attitude whereby people just want to be famous rather than wanting to be really good at something, which may in turn lead to fame for, if you like, the 'right' reasons.

Cant stand these fuckers :nufc:

Especially in a musical context. People who say they want to ''make it'' in music yet cant even be arsed to learn a few chords and the guitar or desired instrument sits in the corner gathering dust.

Guest BigThompers
People who put far too much faith in cars as a way of determining social hierarchy.

You must hate a hell of a lot of women.

Guitar + Stage >>>>> Charva + Astra

I have it on good authority that the whole 'chicks dig the man on the guitar' thing doesn't apply to sweaty, greasy-haired students.

In fact most girls I know would think you're a sad deluded prick for even thinking you'll be one of the 0.5% of bandgeeks that will succeed.

You must hate a hell of a lot of women.

Guitar + Stage >>>>> Charva + Astra

I have it on good authority that the whole 'chicks dig the man on the guitar' thing doesn't apply to sweaty, greasy-haired students.

In fact most girls I know would think you're a sad deluded prick for even thinking you'll be one of the 0.5% of bandgeeks that will succeed.

Most girls you know probably already have about 50 STI's they picked up in the back of some doyles Astra tbh.

Guest BigThompers
Boy racers flying around in sooped up Astras thinking they're the shiznit....hit a lamp post you attention seeking twats

Anyone in a car with a stereo you can hear from more than 10m away.

Also anyone that doesn't realise that in 90% of cases sticking a huge and stupidly loud end can on a car at best does next to nothing and at worse actually reduces the over all power output.

Anyone that actually has or has even vaguely considered attending a "cruise".

I actually think they should give free nitrous kits to Astra, Nova and Corsa drivers, would clean up the gene-pool very quickly.

It's funny how you specify Astras, probably one of the best liked and rated cars around, used by police, many families etc, and have models ranging from economical hatch to fully loaded top-spec coupés - yet don't mention cars like Saxo's, VW Golfs (only ever driven by cocks) etc.

Nothing wrong with Astras per se, but it is generally those cars that end up having a ridiculously sized end can on an engine that doesn't justify it (never mind that there'd be more power and less noise with 100 other modifications) or silly sized wheels that do little but mess up the gearing ratios on cars are worth £2.99. As well as usually the mods being enough make the car non-insured by their insurance companies on most standard policies (even having alloys on a car can be enough to void a policy).

Although the boy racers with more money you could used the same methods on, as was demonstrated by that MX-5 that left the A19 (perfectly clear, dry and not busy) at over 100mph and flew straight into an old metal fuel tanker parked by the side of the road, or the likes of the idiot I once saw spin a TVR at 30mph on a vaguely damp road (clearly never driven a rear wheeled car with a modicum of power before).

The big problem with boy racers in more top spec cars is that the safety features in them will often allow them to get away with a lot more, and survive a lot more too, but usually you could have got them at the Nova stage, before they could afford cars that gave more protection. :nufc:

I've never made a modification to a car in my life. I've driven a 106 diesel, a Fiesta, at one point a K-reg rusty old Clio and now I own what was quite an expensive astra. Not your common everyday astra, a limited edition turbo edition coupe, of which if you were to look on Auto trader you'd see are quite rare. Something like 50 for sale in the whole country.

I can see why you cyber-freaks would frown upon a testosterone controlled man owning a fast car, but in the outside world, offline, lots of men enjoy the adrenaline of being able to get their foot down and enjoy it now and then. There's a difference between that and putting a loud exhaust on a 1.2 Corsa and driving round with your radio turned up.

Boy racers flying around in sooped up Astras thinking they're the shiznit....hit a lamp post you attention seeking twats

Also anyone that doesn't realise that in 90% of cases sticking a huge and stupidly loud end can on a car at best does next to nothing and at worse actually reduces the over all power output.

I actually think they should give free nitrous kits to Astra, Nova and Corsa drivers, would clean up the gene-pool very quickly.

It's funny how you specify Astras, probably one of the best liked and rated cars around, used by police, many families etc, and have models ranging from economical hatch to fully loaded top-spec coupés - yet don't mention cars like Saxo's, VW Golfs (only ever driven by cocks) etc.

Nothing wrong with Astras per se, but it is generally those cars that end up having a ridiculously sized end can on an engine that doesn't justify it (never mind that there'd be more power and less noise with 100 other modifications) or silly sized wheels that do little but mess up the gearing ratios on cars are worth £2.99. As well as usually the mods being enough make the car non-insured by their insurance companies on most standard policies (even having alloys on a car can be enough to void a policy).

Although the boy racers with more money you could used the same methods on, as was demonstrated by that MX-5 that left the A19 (perfectly clear, dry and not busy) at over 100mph and flew straight into an old metal fuel tanker parked by the side of the road, or the likes of the idiot I once saw spin a TVR at 30mph on a vaguely damp road (clearly never driven a rear wheeled car with a modicum of power before).

The big problem with boy racers in more top spec cars is that the safety features in them will often allow them to get away with a lot more, and survive a lot more too, but usually you could have got them at the Nova stage, before they could afford cars that gave more protection. :nufc:

I've never made a modification to a car in my life. I've driven a 106 diesel, a Fiesta, at one point a K-reg rusty old Clio and now I own what was quite an expensive astra. Not your common everyday astra, a limited edition turbo edition coupe, of which if you were to look on Auto trader you'd see are quite rare. Something like 50 for sale in the whole country.

I can see why you cyber-freaks would frown upon a testosterone controlled man owning a fast car, but in the outside world, offline, lots of men enjoy the adrenaline of being able to get their foot down and enjoy it now and then. There's a difference between that and putting a loud exhaust on a 1.2 Corsa and driving round with your radio turned up.

What edition is that :nufc:

Guest BigThompers
It's the fact that a lot of them are there to turn people into addicts. Theres a few free ones kicking about and they've even started local leagues that are related to the online sites so that people can play for ''free'' in the pub.

Nah because it's usually testosterone in a man that enjoys a flutter. Most men I know like a couple of quid here and there on something or other.

You must just be a pathetic, whimpering, cowering, guitar-playing geek. Blatent closet case.

Comes free with an Adidas Cap and a ''cowie'' :nufc:

Guest BigThompers

Turbo edition couple.

Like it says?

Nah because it's usually testosterone in a man that enjoys a flutter. Most men I know like a couple of quid here and there on something or other.

You must just be a pathetic, whimpering, cowering, guitar-playing geek. Blatent closet case.

Especially when it tears families and careers apart. Rock Hard eh?

All incorrect but i am the most fantastic guitar player, and there is a lot of testosterone involved in playing a fuck off rock out solo under stage lights. Thats fun. How many people come to see you drive your astra?

Turbo edition couple.

Like it says?

Is that the turbo edition one thats been bored out with bigger pistons dropped in and a nitro added?

Fuck off Thompers, you fucking donkey! :nufc:

Guest BigThompers

By the way, the irony of T-Keith calling me a charver is mega-hilarious after he started a thread about becoming substance-free. You and Pete Doherty should go the journey together you horrible little law-breaking drug-taking sweaty homosexual!

The bet the poppers are your favourite :nufc: Before the lead vocalist pleasures you with the wrong end of his microphone :nufc:

Guest BigThompers

All incorrect but i am the most fantastic guitar player, and there is a lot of testosterone involved in playing a fuck off rock out solo under stage lights. Thats fun. How many people come to see you drive your astra?

There's owners clubs for Astras. How many fanclubs have you got :nufc:

Gambling doesn't tear anybody apart. Only excessive gambling. A bit like drinking really. You T-Total too? You fucking whimpering pussy.

By the way, the irony of T-Keith calling me a charver is mega-hilarious after he started a thread about becoming substance-free. You and Pete Doherty should go the journey together you horrible little law-breaking drug-taking sweaty homosexual!

The bet the poppers are your favourite :nufc: Before the lead vocalist pleasures you with the wrong end of his microphone :nufc:

Thompers now the expert on irony? Being 'substance free' is a good thing.

And id rather be substance free than not? :nufc: How fucking dumb are you?

For Irony See Here

and Pay particular attention to Patrokles posts.

Gambling doesn't tear anybody apart. Only excessive gambling. A bit like drinking really. You T-Total too? You fucking whimpering pussy.

Don't we just know it :nufc:

Enough Said. :nufc::):angry::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Guest BigThompers

Turbo edition couple.

Like it says?

Is that the turbo edition one thats been bored out with bigger pistons dropped in and a nitro added?

Fuck off Thompers, you fucking donkey! :nufc:

No it isn't. What a silly thing to say. It hasn't been bored out and contains zero nitro you thick cunt.

What do you drive? I find it funny how a man can make so many posts commenting on somebodys car without revealing this. I expect embarrassment will encourage you to either lie, or try to avoid the question with some attempted wit.

Guest BigThompers

Thompers now the expert on irony? Being 'substance free' is a good thing.

And id rather be substance free than not? :nufc: How fucking dumb are you?

For Irony See Here

and Pay particular attention to Patrokles posts.

So you lay into gambling and fast cars, both legal, whilst currently being in the process of trying to get yourself clean from illegal drugs! CHAVGEEKMEGAFREAKTASTIC

Guest BigThompers
There's owners' clubs for Smart Cars fwiw :nufc:

Exactly. Something also appreciated more than T-Keiths band then? Yes?

There's owners' clubs for Smart Cars fwiw :nufc:

Exactly. Something also appreciated more than T-Keiths band then? Yes?

I've never heard T-Keith's band. They could be worse than Bad News but that wouldn't stop the people in the Smart Car (or Astra) club being the sort of people you wouldn't leave a toddler with.