Behaviour that deserves execution

Jimbo

Oh, and these fuckers who continually use mobile fones when driving. Are you fuckin' mad ??? Do you realise someone was jailed last week for killing a lad whilst driving and using a mobile fone at the same time? Are you completely fuckin' mad ???

Saw another one doing it today. You'll no doubt be surprised to learn it was another psuedo yank driving a 4 x 4 :nufc:

In a related point (as the cyclist killed had done it) - cyclists that ride straight through red lights, and cyclist that ride at dusk or even at night without adequate lights (or any lights at all).

Not much point in their case. Has anyone said suicide bombers yet?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and these fuckers who continually use mobile fones when driving. Are you fuckin' mad ??? Do you realise someone was jailed last week for killing a lad whilst driving and using a mobile fone at the same time? Are you completely fuckin' mad ???

Saw another one doing it today. You'll no doubt be surprised to learn it was another psuedo yank driving a 4 x 4 :nufc:

In a related point (as the cyclist killed had done it) - cyclists that ride straight through red lights, and cyclist that ride at dusk or even at night without adequate lights (or any lights at all).

Not much point in their case. Has anyone said suicide bombers yet?

I'm not worrying about their survival (natural selection), although an amazing number do get away with it for a very long time, more the poor buggers that do nothing wrong but get the book thrown at them when they hit them (although in the actual case in question the woman was certainly speeding and may have been texting on her mobile too so was probably at least equally at fault).

Anyone who exercises petty nationalism.

Main highlight of England not qualifying for Euro2008 basically the utter lack of wanky car flags

Isn't that basically what the Scottish Parliament is now run on?

Treason

Still on the statute book isn't it? I.e. execution for treason.

Hoyed out in '98 apparently.

Life sentence these days.

Ah right. I knew it was still on after the death penalty had been abolished. If you can explain that one you're a better man than me.

Treason

Think we had to get rid of it for compliance with EU law. Bloody foreigners, coming over here, messing with our archaic legislation.

Guest Stevie
People who are in their mid 20s and football still dominates their lives.

FYP.

What about NE5? He's in his sixties?

Treason

Ah right. I knew it was still on after the death penalty had been abolished. If you can explain that one you're a better man than me.

Piracy too. :nufc:

Crime and Disorder Act 1998

An Act to make provision for preventing crime and disorder; to create certain racially-aggravated offences; to abolish the rebuttable presumption that a child is doli incapax and to make provision as to the effect of a child’s failure to give evidence at his trial; to abolish the death penalty for treason and piracy; to make changes to the criminal justice system; to make further provision for dealing with offenders; to make further provision with respect to remands and committals for trial and the release and recall of prisoners; to amend Chapter I of Part II of the Crime (Sentences) Act 1997 and to repeal Chapter I of Part III of the Crime and Punishment (Scotland) Act 1997; to make amendments designed to facilitate, or otherwise desirable in connection with, the consolidation of certain enactments; and for connected purposes.

[31st July 1998]

Be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—

Basically for the reasons Meenz mentioned-compliance with the Convention rights.

Treason

Piracy too. :nufc:

Crime and Disorder Act 1998

An Act to make provision for preventing crime and disorder; to create certain racially-aggravated offences; to abolish the rebuttable presumption that a child is doli incapax and to make provision as to the effect of a child’s failure to give evidence at his trial; to abolish the death penalty for treason and piracy; to make changes to the criminal justice system; to make further provision for dealing with offenders; to make further provision with respect to remands and committals for trial and the release and recall of prisoners; to amend Chapter I of Part II of the Crime (Sentences) Act 1997 and to repeal Chapter I of Part III of the Crime and Punishment (Scotland) Act 1997; to make amendments designed to facilitate, or otherwise desirable in connection with, the consolidation of certain enactments; and for connected purposes.

[31st July 1998]

Be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—

Basically for the reasons Meenz mentioned-compliance with the Convention rights.

Incidentally the preamble reference to the 'Queen's most Excellent Majesty' followed by a reference to Martin was pure coincidence.

People who sign up to Internet forums just to start arguments.

+ the fact Internet requires a capital I when mozilla Firefox spell check is turned on :nufc:

"the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons"

Almost everything I hate summed up in one sentence and its context - very efficient.

People who are addicted to bandits and sit there in pubs like lemmings wasting their money.

People who spend all there time playing online poker.

"the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons"

Almost everything I hate summed up in one sentence and its context - very efficient.

"Not my words, Michael...the words of Shakin' Stevens!"