Blogs

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie
Something has to be done about this ridiculous infighting that seems to be kicking off on almost every thread. Mods, do your fucking job rather than let a couple of 20+ keyboard bashing mongoloids ruin this fucking place.

Fuck off

I come here to talk about football, being fair I talk about football more than most, I don't come here to abuse, but there is nothing you can say to the lad other than abuse, because he's such a nailed on certified tosser. I don't even know why he comes here, other than using people on here as a surrogate family, because it's doubtful he has any.

With regard to issuing bans, would I be a miss, I don't know, doubtful maybe. Would he, would he fuck, and that's for definite, his contribution to this site is about as telling as Aaron Hughes' crosses.

Fair enough, but anyone who perpetually argues over the internet is quite clearly a sad bastard.

I don't argue with him though, I patronise and talk down to him, because it's the only way he's worthy of being spoken to.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something has to be done about this ridiculous infighting that seems to be kicking off on almost every thread. Mods, do your fucking job rather than let a couple of 20+ keyboard bashing mongoloids ruin this fucking place.

Fuck off

I come here to talk about football, being fair I talk about football more than most, I don't come here to abuse, but there is nothing you can say to the lad other than abuse, because he's such a nailed on certified tosser. I don't even know why he comes here, other than using people on here as a surrogate family, because it's doubtful he has any.

With regard to issuing bans, would I be a miss, I don't know, doubtful maybe. Would he, would he fuck, and that's for definite, his contribution to this site is about as telling as Aaron Hughes' crosses.

Christ almighty.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter now.

To be fair it's the worst net row anyones ever seen, because he has nothing, no humour, no fuckin crack, fuck all. We've all seen these types in school. No one likes them, they try to be funny, fail without exception and have smiled twice in their life. You all know the type. Almost guaranteed to be shit with women and at football too.

No, it's the worst net row anyone's ever seen because you're both as fucking bad as each other and neither of you is ever going to stop.

I can't believe you'd use such racist, insulting, discriminatory, bigoted and down right nasty language. :lol:

I can't believe you'd use such racist, insulting, discriminatory, bigoted and down right nasty language. :lol:

Do one you black bastard

I can't believe you'd use such racist, insulting, discriminatory, bigoted and down right nasty language. :D

Do one you black bastard

Truth will out eh. :lol:

Nice to see how right I am (as usual) about you. :lol:

Stevie and Sima, I really think you are missing a trick here - you should start a co-blog where you can offer eachother endless insults and perpetual contempt. It would be cathartic for one and all.

No one thinks either of you are cooler, cleverer or funnier, it's just dull and poisons the board, so please, take it outside lads.

Guest Stevie
Stevie and Sima, I really think you are missing a trick here - you should start a co-blog where you can offer eachother endless insults and perpetual contempt. It would be cathartic for one and all.

No one thinks either of you are cooler, cleverer or funnier, it's just dull and poisons the board, so please, take it outside lads.

Thanks for your worthwhile contribution. It's been noted.