Injured trio miss out..

Scottish Mag

GRAEME Souness has named a 17-man squad for the visit of Manchester City on Saturday.

Neither Kieron Dyer, Emre nor Nobby Solano are included, though Shola Ameobi and Craig Moore are both fit and Scott Parker returns from suspension.

Souness will choose his team from the following squad: Ameobi, Babayaro, Boumsong, Bowyer, Bramble, Brittain, Carr, Clark, Elliott, Faye, Given, Harper, Moore, N'Zogbia, Owen, Parker, Shearer

Thank fuck he's not playing them IMO....

I'd rather they sit out for another game than play when half fit and have to come of injured halfway through and lose them for another 4 or 5....

I'd have to go with the same team as last Sunday, just swap Parker for Faye.

37969[/snapback]

But bear in mind that citeh are a far better team than Blackburn, and we are presently probably worse at home than away for some reason.

Maybe the win last week will kick start us, but I saw nothing from the performance to suggest it.

If we risked them it would only end in tears.

37978[/snapback]

Another thread synopsis, brought to us by emperor_k. :lol:

37979[/snapback]

Agreed, there is nothing to benefit from risking players not fully fit. I just hope we can make the best of what we've got.

Probably a good thing.  We'd only lose them long term if we risked them.

My first choice would be:

Given

Carr

Taylor

Bramble

Baba

Bowyer

Parker

Clark

N'Zogbia

Shearer

Owen

37931[/snapback]

Might be quite hard to get that team out....

As Taylor is suspended!!

Given

Carr

Boumsong

Bramble

Baba

Bowyer

Parker

Clark

N'Zogbia

Shearer

Owen

37931[/snapback]

As Taylor is suspended!!

37982[/snapback]

:razz:

:lol:

Given

Carr

Boumsong

Bramble

Baba

Bowyer

Parker

Clark

N'Zogbia

Shearer

Owen

37931[/snapback]

As Taylor is suspended!!

37982[/snapback]

37984[/snapback]

Too much smoggie air methinks...

Given

Carr

Boumsong

Bramble

Baba

Bowyer

Parker

Clark

N'Zogbia

Shearer

Owen

37931[/snapback]

As Taylor is suspended!!

37982[/snapback]

37984[/snapback]

37988[/snapback]

I discovered it was none other than a sulphuric acid release the other day. Deeeelish!

37988[/snapback]

I discovered it was none other than a sulphuric acid release the other day. Deeeelish!

37994[/snapback]

How on earth did you end up going from San Francisco, one of the world's most famous and desirable cities, to Middlesbrough, of you don't mind me asking? :lol:

I can only imagine it's the money!

37988[/snapback]

37994[/snapback]

How on earth did you end up going from San Francisco, one of the world's most famous and desirable cities, to Middlesbrough, of you don't mind me asking? :lol:

38001[/snapback]

Aye, he's a greedy bastard. Although he has got the highlife of North Shields living to subsidise.

37988[/snapback]

37994[/snapback]

38001[/snapback]

The money was actually better in San Francisco. ;):razz:

I just didn't want to stay in America forever and ended up changing jobs to one in Smogsville when I came back home. I'll not be working here too much longer though, if things go to plan.....

37988[/snapback]

37994[/snapback]

38001[/snapback]

I just didn't want to stay in America forever and ended up changing jobs to one in Smogsville when I came back home. I'll not be working here too much longer though, if things go to plan.....

38010[/snapback]

Well good luck in your plan. My wife used to have to face the daily commute to Smogsville everyday - the A19 and the tunnel. Absolutely horrible journey, and look where you end up! Thankfully, she escaped and now works in Newcastle.

37988[/snapback]

37994[/snapback]

38001[/snapback]

38010[/snapback]

Well good luck in your plan. My wife used to have to face the daily commute to Smogsville everyday - the A19 and the tunnel. Absolutely horrible journey, and look where you end up! Thankfully, she escaped and now works in Newcastle.

38016[/snapback]

Aye that's the main thing for me at the minute. The commute, and then like you say it's not like you end up in paradise. Cheers for the good luck wishes.

Given

Carr

Taylor

Bramble

Baba

Bowyer

Parker

Clark

N'Zogbia

Shearer

Owen

37931[/snapback]

Agree with all that. Playing any of the three would be suicidal and that lineup would do me.

Though i have now remembered Taylor is suspended!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

37969[/snapback]

But bear in mind that citeh are a far better team than Blackburn, and we are presently probably worse at home than away for some reason.

Maybe the win last week will kick start us, but I saw nothing from the performance to suggest it.

37977[/snapback]

Yep, Citeh are going to be a lot harder to beat. Nothing else we can do. Playing Shola RW is stupid tbh.

37969[/snapback]

37977[/snapback]

Yep, Citeh are going to be a lot harder to beat. Nothing else we can do. Playing Shola RW is stupid tbh.

38079[/snapback]

Is playing Shola RW like giving a camel a hankercheif?