Steve Coogan Announces First Live Dates In A Decade

Tooj

Seen him at the City Hall, didn't realise it was ten years ago

I did as well. Was sat on the end of the row and got to shake hands with Partridge as he made his way to the stage from the back of the theatre. :puke:

Aye, remember that. he leaned over to shake our hands and my cousin reached out and Partridge pulled one of his faces and said "erm, not you", made him look a right twat.

Seen him at the City Hall, didn't realise it was ten years ago

I did as well. Was sat on the end of the row and got to shake hands with Partridge as he made his way to the stage from the back of the theatre. :D

Aye, remember that. he leaned over to shake our hands and my cousin reached out and Partridge pulled one of his faces and said "erm, not you", made him look a right twat.

:puke:

• 7 months later...

I saw him last night and it was as bad as people have been saying. The Partridge bit was great just after the interval but the 'play' that followed it was woeful and the song and dance to finish was shocking, I didn't think Coogan would stoop so low as to try and get laughs by simply repeating the word 'cunt' throughout the song but I guess I was wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Who's going tonight then? Despite the dodgy reviews i'm really looking forward to it.

Since we're sitting near the front wor lass has me under strict instructions not to do anything mid-performance that will attract his attention, for fear of me making a cock out of myself :birthday:

Who's going tonight then? Despite the dodgy reviews i'm really looking forward to it.

Since we're sitting near the front wor lass has me under strict instructions not to do anything mid-performance that will attract his attention, for fear of me making a cock out of myself :drinks:

You had better stay at home then :birthday:

Since we're sitting near the front wor lass has me under strict instructions not to do anything mid-performance that will attract his attention, for fear of me making a cock out of myself :birthday:

Don't worry there's no stand up, its just a shit stage show.

I'm going tonight like. Looking forward to it a lot less than I was when we bought tickets, due to shite reviews and shite weather. Think a few drinks first will be in order to get me in the mood for it.

Thought it was alright tbf. Bit too much song and dance shit for my liking, but the rest was reasonably funny, if a little obvious.

Agree there. The Partridge bit was fantastic but the other characters blew hot and cold. I started to get a bit sick of songs by the end.

I did like the Ross Kemp references mind :birthday: