Premier League team of 2007/2008

adam_cann

I'm not sure when exactly, but the PFA player of the year awards will be coming up soon and the team of the year shortly after that I think. Up to today, who would you have in your team for this season? We'll use just the starting eleven and a 4-4-2 formation as a basis, while also picking your manager of the year. To add a little interest for us, pick your player of the season for us too. Mine would be as follows:

James

Sagna Lescott R.Ferdinand Clichy

Ronaldo Gerrard Fabregas M.Petrov

Adebayor Torres

Manager of the Year : David Moyes

Toon player of the Year: Habib Beye

I'm not sure when exactly, but the PFA player of the year awards will be coming up soon and the team of the year shortly after that I think. Up to today, who would you have in your team for this season? We'll use just the starting eleven and a 4-4-2 formation as a basis, while also picking your manager of the year. To add a little interest for us, pick your player of the season for us too. Mine would be as follows:

James

Sagna R.Ferdinand Lescott

Fabregas

Ronaldo M.Petrov

Gerrard

Elano

Adebayor Torres

I'd play 3 at the back and drop Elano in behind the front two.

James

Fabregas

Ronaldo M.Petrov

Gerrard

Elano

Adebayor Torres

Even though he's been gash for months?

James

Fabregas

Ronaldo M.Petrov

Gerrard

Elano

Adebayor Torres

Class is permanent etc...

James

Fabregas

Ronaldo M.Petrov

Gerrard

Elano

Adebayor Torres

But it's a team of the season. Not the first two months of the season. :(

James

Fabregas

Ronaldo M.Petrov

Gerrard

Elano

Adebayor Torres

But it's a team of the season. Not the first two months of the season. :(

:rolleyes:

Yeah, that was my reasoning behind Martin Petrov being in there, he's been a threat all season for them and sorely missed while he's been out the last three games. Elano went off the boil for a bit and is now being shoved out wide by Sven.

• 1 month later...

James

Sagna Lescott R.Ferdinand Clichy

Ronaldo Gerrard Fabregas M.Petrov

Adebayor Torres

Nine out of eleven will do to me in comparison to the team of the year announced tonight at the PFA awards. Looking back I can't believe I overlooked Ashley Young at the time though, he's definitely had the edge over Petrov for me.