Toontastic Piss Up - Mackems (h)

Scottish Mag

Never really have had the chance to be honest. :lol: I train most days, especially weekends. There's a lot I have to study for through work and also while nearing towards my driving test I've had to get into my theory. I see my bint when I can as she works for a solicitors, intelligent lass, yet....with ME...! But I've said for a long time that I'm going to try my best to get at least two tickets for the mackems game when the box office opens on the 13th at 1:30 so fingers crossed. If not, then I’ll more than likely be in town watching it. My lass is Newcastle daft so she’ll fit n just nicely. :blink:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll not be drinking all day like cos I'll not make it into work the next day.  Think I'll be on the diet cokes. :lol:

41491[/snapback]

Oh, yeah work.

I had actually forgot I'd be working the day after.

I'll not be drinking all day like cos I'll not make it into work the next day.  Think I'll be on the diet cokes. :lol:

41491[/snapback]

Do the pubs not shut really early on a Sunday in England? You`ll have plenty of time to be fit for work..

41491[/snapback]

Do the pubs not shut really early on a Sunday in England? You`ll have plenty of time to be fit for work..

41825[/snapback]

Aye half 10. Then I've got to be up and sober enough to drive to work 7.5 hours later. :blink:

41491[/snapback]

41825[/snapback]

Aye half 10. Then I've got to be up and sober enough to drive to work 7.5 hours later. :blink:

41850[/snapback]

Thats plenty of time... :D

God half ten isn`t half early for a pub to shut. I live in a small town and the licences here are 12 on a Sunday with one that is open until two.

I'll be there. Now I live here I don't really have much of an excuse!

Plus, you have to make sure I don't end up on a train to London that day. I don't trust myself...

Do you reckon I'd have a chance of buying two tickets by phoning the box office when it opens, or would that be the impossible? Everyone seems to think it is...!

:)

44922[/snapback]

You'd have more chance if you went there early in person on the day they come out than if you rang.

It sounds like I'll only get through with a pinch of salt....I should have got a half day so I could go there....neebody fancy being a pal and waiting in there for me & wor lass? ;) Howwhere, for wor lass eh! :icon_lol:

......not in exchange! :razz: