Eurosport 2 FAPL

Galaxie Sport

J Sports 2 (Japan)

Show Sports 1 & 2

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of our American members know if this is on TV over there and if so what channel?

Obviously it's on Sky but .com do a round up of overseas channels too normally.

I thought id post it now so we can have a bit of a ramble.

Theres about 5000 threads on the SMB.

Never have i read such shite in all my life ;)

Not read your own posts then? :icon_lol:

Any of our American members know if this is on TV over there and if so what channel?

Aye I've had a look but didn't see anything that looked like an American channel, I know they sometimes show games on delay over there which would be a better option for me.

Aye I've had a look but didn't see anything that looked like an American channel, I know they sometimes show games on delay over there which would be a better option for me.

A US Toon Fan Club website mebbies?

Not read your own posts then? :icon_lol:

Fuck off Johnny.

Just Fuck off B)

I rather unfortunately work North of the Tyne and have to put up with Newcastle fans. They are good people. Until we talk about football.

There insane delusional attitude truly defies belief. I know as a Sunderland fan I will be biased, but when I ask about the match on Sunday, without a trace of a smile they say, with conviction, things like, "Oh aye, 3-1 to us" and "4 nought".

Entertaining the idea of a draw and the idea that we may "sneak" a win doesn't even cross their ignorant minds.

I just can't get over them. They are wildly optimistic and all of this because they have won a 3 games on the trot, including Fullam and Reading mind you, and all of a sudden they're world beaters. It truly aggravates me.

My prediction happens to be a score draw - but I'd love it, love it if we beat those arrogant delusional fuckers.

;)

I love reading Ready to go.

A US Toon Fan Club website mebbies?

Good shout, it's on Setanta Xtra, now to find a pub showing it a 5.30am.

I rather unfortunately work North of the Tyne and have to put up with Newcastle fans. They are good people. Until we talk about football.

There insane delusional attitude truly defies belief. I know as a Sunderland fan I will be biased, but when I ask about the match on Sunday, without a trace of a smile they say, with conviction, things like, "Oh aye, 3-1 to us" and "4 nought".

Entertaining the idea of a draw and the idea that we may "sneak" a win doesn't even cross their ignorant minds.

I just can't get over them. They are wildly optimistic and all of this because they have won a 3 games on the trot, including Fullam and Reading mind you, and all of a sudden they're world beaters. It truly aggravates me.

My prediction happens to be a score draw - but I'd love it, love it if we beat those arrogant delusional fuckers.

;)

:icon_lol:

They hate our optimism. I suppose they have so little of it themselves.

B)

:P

They hate our optimism. I suppose they have so little of it themselves.

The problem is that until the City match the general consensus over there was that they were going to give us a fucking hiding ;)

I also love the way they've taken to talking down our recent results. They weren't best pleased last night when I pointed out Dave Kiston of "toothless Reading" had scored more goals than they're very own £40 million man Kenwyne Jones :icon_lol:

It's romantic optimism for them, yet pigheaded delusion for us. Funny that.

Edited by Ketsbaia

It is going to be on TV. The pub is showing it live at 7AM and I am assuming it is going to be on Setanta as it is not listed on the FSC (fox soccer channel) website.

Hope this helps.

Newcastle got a draw against Pompey, a team who are terrible at home - and they're in the cocky stage?

We very nearly won and Sunderland got beat in their fixture at Fratton park.

Same Pompey who are in the FA Cup final ;)

Newcastle got a draw against Pompey, a team who are terrible at home - and they're in the cocky stage?

Same Pompey who've only been beat three times at home this year in all competitions.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Same Pompey who've only been beat three times at home this year in all competitions.

Honestly they are mad.

Laughing at reading Newcastle forums. Id love to see them come over here and have a read. B)

We are the ones who are delusional*, yet they are the ones losing sleep.

*This seasons trigger word and often a hallmark of poor, lazy journalism .

That NUFC-Forum is cringeworthy and I can imagine some of N-O being as high as kites but certain people of the SMB are scraping the barrel with the "Delusional bastards! They think they might score a goal against us!!1!1!1!!1"

Since the Birmingham game we have scored 10 goals and conceded two. Picking up 11 points.

Against Reading each of our strikers got a goal and we breezed that match.

Reading are better than Sunderland.

kenwyne jones on his day is near unplayable

They say we are delusional.

This is my favourite.

It's just another routine three points. Our big games are those against Chelsea, Man Utd and the Arse. New*&* are provincial nobodies who have failed to bank silverware in my lifetime. NB I'm ancient

;)

I do think Jones is a major threat and a player who can cause a tonne of problems on his day but I can't help get the feeling Keane will play a 451 to try and run the midfield leaving him to chase long balls all day.

He's a decent player and he's dangerous but i would hardly say he is 'unplayable on his day'.

There aren't many players in the premiership who are, probably a handful and i doubt many of them exist outside the top 6 clubs.

and lets not forget the who mighty Derby County's only victory of the season came against, and who 4 of their points were from........Big club my arse.

Never mind that it was under Allardyce.

and lets just forget the six points off Top 5 Club Tottenham ;)

and

Jones is unplayable in most games. The key is the referee. As happened with SNQ a few years back centre halfs have realised the only way to stop him is to foul him. Shirt tugging, pushing, both arms round the neck, body checking etc, in every challenge. If the ref lets it go as he did again on Saturday, then Jones can be contained. If not..........

Unplayable but has only scored 7 goals?