Benitez souding bitter, beaten and broken.

Park Life

Fuck me, the craic in this thread has truly degenerated. You two are awful, even Redshadow who previously to this thread I had some respect for. It's not even "delusions of grandeur" because you lot actually had the grandeur once, so now it's more like "illusions of grandeur" since it's gone but you still believe in it (and worse, believe Benitez is the man to bring you it).

I will get back on topic and predict that after Liverpool fail to win the CL, Benitez will shortly be shown the door and will certainly not be in charge next season. You are welcome to quote me. I do think the writing's on the wall for him.

Benitez is far to conservative to win the PL. Too many away draws, too much safety first etc. Winning the PL is a far more tricky exercise than any other league in the world and it requires sides to show many facets and subtle changes in approach....It's beyond Benny imo.

Although he is starting to show signs he is 'getting it'.

I think he always has got it Park Life, he just hasn't had the right players to play the system he likes, only now are we starting to see the shape and style of the team he's been trying to build.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the scoucers might just be aware their club is going to fall to pieces pretty soon.

USA.jpg

Mike Ashley >>>>>> Tom Hicks

You must have come to that conclusion after your champions league win! :D

I think the scoucers might just be aware their club is going to fall to pieces pretty soon.

USA.jpg

He's only been in 9 months mate.

USA.jpg

You must have come to that conclusion after your champions league win! :blush:

We'll see how the old debt restructuring goes.... :D

Our owner you see is a Billionaire x2 and we currently carry zero debt, he didn't have to hock the club against assets to buy it. You follow?

only now are we starting to see the shape and style of the team he's been trying to build.

It's only taken him 3 seasons and countless wasted millions.

Yes, but he's done it a lot sooner than most clubs and hardly any wasted millions. His transfers have been very good on the whole and any that haven't worked out have cost very little and been shipped out at the first opportunity.

USA.jpg

You must have come to that conclusion after your champions league win! :blush:

We'll see how the old debt restructuring goes.... :D

Our owner you see is a Billionaire x2 and we currently carry zero debt, he didn't have to hock the club against assets to buy it. You follow?

DIC will be in before the debt needs restructuring.

only now are we starting to see the shape and style of the team he's been trying to build.

Yes, but he's done it a lot sooner than most clubs and hardly any wasted millions. His transfers have been very good on the whole and any that haven't worked out have cost very little and been shipped out at the first opportunity.

Bear in mind that you actually fluked the Champions league... :D

I know, it's amazing how lucky you can be the more determined you are.

USA.jpg

.............and wants to get out asap by all accounts!

Funny that you`re singing the praises of a foreigner all of a sudden...............I`m sure the irony is lost on you, :blush:

USA.jpg

Funny that you`re singing the praises of a foreigner all of a sudden...............I`m sure the irony is lost on you, :blush:

What makes you think i have a problem with foreigners?

And Mike Ashley is English...

How is it then that you`ve never "fluked" it?.................or shall I tell you?

How is it then that you`ve never "fluked" it?.................or shall I tell you?

Go on then. :blush:

USA.jpg

Your posts.

USA.jpg

Your posts.

Would you care to go into a little bit more detail?

You know...to prove this?

USA.jpg

Your posts.

You can read. (I think)................you constantly refer to where I live and the fact that I have an american background in a negative fashion and constantly refer to our worldwide support as a negative thing...............yet love to blag on about all the foreign players you`d love to sign or have--------makes you sound a bit thick tbh.

USA.jpg

Your posts.

You can read. (I think)................you constantly refer to where I live and the fact that I have an american background in a negative fashion and constantly refer to our worldwide support as a negative thing...............yet love to blag on about all the foreign players you`d love to sign or have--------makes you sound a bit thick tbh.

Boo Hoo :rolleyes:

Minutes silence everyone!

Foreign players and foreign fans are a bit different mate :nufc:

It's probably worth leaving to be honest.

Saves our Liverpool friends from starting any new topics, they can just stay in here.

Will be good for a certain upcoming game too. :D

:D

Yeh i will settle for that too.

I just cant believe Torres comes over here waving Champions League Titles in our faces & gets a shock when I call him a plastic.

:blush:

Yeh i will settle for that too.

I just cant believe Torres comes over here waving Champions League Titles in our faces & gets a shock when I call him a plastic.

Confirmation if any were necessary that English isn't the first language of Americans. (OMG!!!) :D