Benitez souding bitter, beaten and broken.

Park Life

You guys deserve Keegan.................................a manager who admits he is not tactically aware. Really amazing.

:D Yet he's placed higher in the Premier league than Benitez, ffs that's little more than paper drivel Keegan's tactics are better than Allardyce's yet fat Sam is thought by some to be a very tactical manager, same as Ramos who got tactically outclassed by the 'clueless' Keegan. Yes you did fluke the CL in 2005 Benitez has even said recently he has no idea how the players he had then managed it.

T-Keith the xenophobe :blush:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys deserve Keegan.................................a manager who admits he is not tactically aware. Really amazing.

:D Yet he's placed higher in the Premier league than Benitez, ffs that's little more than paper drivel Keegan's tactics are better than Allardyce's yet fat Sam is thought by some to be a very tactical manager, same as Ramos who got tactically outclassed by the 'clueless' Keegan. Yes you did fluke the CL in 2005 Benitez has even said recently he has no idea how the players he had then managed it.

T-keith is not a xenophobe, he`s just a narrow-minded hillbilly. I suppose it`s ok though cause he won`t be going abroad any time soon.

Keegan admitted he was inept himself when he ran from the England job.

T-keith is not a xenophobe, he`s just a narrow-minded hillbilly. I suppose it`s ok though cause he won`t be going abroad any time soon.

Im not narrow minded at all mate, i just don't support a football team one thousand miles away.

Im not narrow minded at all mate, i just don't support a football team one thousand miles away.

That statement in itself prooves my point.

:rolleyes:

Well its not the same thing is it?

Support who the fuck you want mate, shine your torch at the moon for all i care just don't claim somebody else's glory on a forum completely unrelated to you. :nufc:

Support who the fuck you want mate, shine your torch at the moon for all i care just don't claim somebody else's glory on a forum completely unrelated to you. :nufc:

Why not?------------------that`s what a forum is for. Don`t be sooooo bitter.

That's what a Liverpool forum is for mate.

So "foreigners" aren`t welcome?..............or are we as long as we don`t speak the truth.

So "foreigners" aren`t welcome?..............or are we as long as we don`t speak the truth.

Putting words in my mouth, cool :angry:

Foreigners are welcome & that is made quite clear.

Just not Liverpool fans on the wind up.

A Liverpool fan once told me that Sissoko was the greatest pure footballer he'd ever witnessed in his life. After that, I honestly can't take anything they say seriously.

I eagerly look forward to your "THIS SEASON WE WIN IT" patter and I shall laugh heartily when you fuck it up again. And again. And again. At least our trips to the well in the quest for big club patter are relatively short rather than the 6 week camping trips that the Scousers have.

Putting words in my mouth, cool :angry:

Foreigners are welcome & that is made quite clear.

Just not Liverpool fans on the wind up.

Disagree with that one Tom - it's ANY fan on the wind up.... ours included.

Torres, seriously mate if you're going to provide good discussion and input to Toontastic, then great - i'm glad to have you on board. If you're here simply to scream echoes of "Newcastle will never hold a candle to the mighty Liverpool" then please, do us all a favour and fuck off...

Ask any decent member on here (any of the regulars tbh) about the virtues of LFC & NUFC and they'll agree that we're light years behind you at the present moment. With that in mind, surely the arguments you raise are moot? If you want to argue with fans who truly are competing with you at present you need to be hovering on the Arsenal or Everton (as much as you lot hate to admit the latter) boards.

Coming here and trying to bait us is the equivalent of us doing it to Derby County - ultimately it makes you look like a bitter twat.

Amazing what sense you come out with following a bottle of wine and a pint of Becks... :D

perhaps I should drink more often? :blush:

Guest Stevie

Torres, seriously mate if you're going to provide good discussion and input to Toontastic, then great - i'm glad to have you on board. If you're here simply to scream echoes of "Newcastle will never hold a candle to the mighty Liverpool" then please, do us all a favour and fuck off...

Ask any decent member on here (any of the regulars tbh) about the virtues of LFC & NUFC and they'll agree that we're light years behind you at the present moment. With that in mind, surely the arguments you raise are moot? If you want to argue with fans who truly are competing with you at present you need to be hovering on the Arsenal or Everton (as much as you lot hate to admit the latter) boards.

Coming here and trying to bait us is the equivalent of us doing it to Derby County - ultimately it makes you look like a bitter twat.

Is it fuck. All they have on us is a few trophies here and there, and the odd cockney and asian gloryhunter. Local fanbase you can't even begin to compare

Is it fuck. All they have on us is a few trophies here and there, and the odd cockney and asian gloryhunter. Local fanbase you can't even begin to compare

Stevie, I think you're a good poster but this stuff gets a lot of peoples backs up here. Newcastle need a big fanbase to compete with the global income of the "big four".

I agree that people who know nothing about the club they "support" who shout the odds about how many cups they've won are annoying as fuck but there are a lot of supporters here who aren't necessarily white and/or from Newcastle who aren't like that.

I've supported Newcastle for nearly 30 years and we've won fuck all so it's hardly glory hunting. :D

Not only that, but "all they have is a few trophies on us here and there"!? :D Stevie, that's fucking laughable. And it's the sort of thing where if a Spurs fan had posted it you'd be pissing yourself about it.

Dont get me wrong I am not saying he is crap or anything but after 4 years and spending lots of money he hasn't improved their league staus. i know he won the champions league and that is amazing but after 4 years you would think he would have started challenging for the title by now.

Is Torres Vic or what?

Every villain gets accused of that though. :rolleyes:

I was only joking like.

So was I, but it's still pretty true. :nufc:

I think RICO actually is Vic like.