Benitez souding bitter, beaten and broken.

Park Life

Guest Stevie

I try hard to be nice to Liverpool fans, but I can't do it. They're all arrogant wanks, Torres and Redman or whatever sum this up.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try hard to be nice to Liverpool fans, but I can't do it. They're all arrogant wanks, Torres and Redman or whatever sum this up.

It's an impossibility. Sam Allardyce a realist fucking hell :D I'm a hell of alot happier with being linked to Modric than Kevin Nolan so I doubt this decision will backfire especially as we'd probably be scrapping it out to avoid going down under Fat Sam. It's quality how you call him the fairy godmother why because he's a legend here? your fans would be tossing themselves senseless if something like this happened to you. I heard next to no crowd noise your last match and it was a fucking champions league semi final all they do is the cringeworthy YNWA.

Guest Stevie
John Arne Riise has became the target of vandals after the devestating own-goal he scored deep into injury-time during our 1-1 draw at Anfield against the Chavs in our Champions League Semi-Final battle.

The walls at Melwood training ground reads “RIP Riise the cock stash…” (see picture). Ground staff got it cleaned before Riise arrived, but it was told that Riise arrived just on time to see “cock stash”. We assume he got the message.

Definitely not the Liverpool way of dealing with a loss. Heads up, Riise.

That surely must be an attempt at irony?

It's an impossibility. Sam Allardyce a realist fucking hell :D I'm a hell of alot happier with being linked to Modric than Kevin Nolan so I doubt this decision will backfire especially as we'd probably be scrapping it out to avoid going down under Fat Sam. It's quality how you call him the fairy godmother why because he's a legend here? your fans would be tossing themselves senseless if something like this happened to you. I heard next to no crowd noise your last match and it was a fucking champions league semi final all they do is the cringeworthy YNWA.

Were you there?

The biggest boos I've heard this season were at Analfield when Marseille beat you 0-1. I pity you as does a nation at large, I work in London some of the time, and often do discreet straw polls when I'm in the office, and everyone of them, apart from one cockney murderers fan, thinks scousers are cunts. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

:D

Fucking hell, that didn't sound too cool.

Fwiw I think Anfield is one of the best home atmospheres in the prem, so the ones that go to the games can be quite proud of that. Equally though I think they have to accept that their attandances aren't really very good given their achievements.

That`s because you`re bitter.

Were you there?

Nope saw it on tv I know they lower crowd volume but still normally it's audible it was very rarely that. Were you?

Were you there?

Nope saw it on tv I know they lower crowd volume but still normally it's audible it was very rarely that. Were you?

Yes...............................and there`s something wrong with either your tv or your hearing.

Guest Stevie

Were you there?

Yes...............................and there`s something wrong with either your tv or your hearing.

Heard more atmosphere at the reserves to be honest.

Every decision went against us, moans baffled Benítez

Andy Hunter and Louise Taylor at Anfield

The Guardian, Wednesday April 23 2008 Article history

Rafael Benítez accused the referee Konrad Plautz of bias and poor timekeeping last night after John Arne Riise's stoppage-time own-goal cost Liverpool a precious lead in their Champions League semi-final first leg with Chelsea. The Liverpool manager criticised the award of four minutes' injury-time and a display from Plautz that, he claimed, had favoured Chelsea throughout.

he disgruntled Spaniard said: "It's difficult to understand. There were 94 or 95 minutes and every decision went against us. All the corners, free-kicks and fouls. But, in the end, it was an own-goal. It's not the first time. We knew before the game it was going to be difficult [with this referee]. Against Marseille it was more or less the same. You can't blame the referee for the own-goal at the end but the time? One minute in the first half, four in the second. It's difficult to explain."

Benítez also had cause to bemoan the referee for a push by Ashley Cole on the goalscorer Dirk Kuyt inside the Chelsea penalty area, an offence that went unpunished by Plautz. "The first four fouls against us were for pushing," he added. "I saw one of their players pushing with two hands in the penalty area and nothing given. I've seen too many things tonight but I don't want to say too much."

Words fail me tbh. :D

Really stupid post. Rafa is correct. It might sound bitter but he`s correct. Why were there 5 minutes of added time I`ll never know (brown envelope anyone!)...............but I suppose it was better than last time when they had 6!

We`ll take this at the bridge.

How does quoting a newspaper constitute a stupid post exactly? Take yer time. :blush:

Can you show me which newspaper printed the headline "Benitez souding bitter, beaten and broken"? ....................thought not....................but take yer time!

Sorry mate thought you said 'stupid post' didn't realise you were taking issue with my retro-red-top ribaldry. :rolleyes:

Were you there?

Get your hearing seen to........................must be all that wax.

Were you there?

Wrong! :blush:

For big matches like this the crowd tend to be mic'd up and ''mixed'' to a certain bias.

Usually to match with the Sky / ITV hype.

Guest Stevie

Were you there?

Get your hearing seen to........................must be all that wax.

Torres your IP address suggests you're not even from Liverpool. The atmosphere against Chelsea has been described in some quarters, as the worst for a semi final in CL history.

That`s because you`re bitter.

I think it's more to do with the fact that most of you are twats of the highest order - and your posts do nothing to dispel that theory.

Torres lives in Switzerland Stevie.

Oh...............you`ve figured out that Zürich is in Switzerland after I told you about 5 times (no pun intended). Well done!

Guest Stevie

Oh...............you`ve figured out that Zürich is in Switzerland after I told you about 5 times (no pun intended). Well done!

ZURICH ROUGES

Like i give a fuck where it is :blush:

I only know it for the decent song by Pavement called 'Zurich is stained'.

And with muppets like you im not suprised :D

The biggest boos I've heard this season were at Analfield when Marseille beat you 0-1. I pity you as does a nation at large, I work in London some of the time, and often do discreet straw polls when I'm in the office, and everyone of them, apart from one cockney murderers fan, thinks scousers are cunts. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Your jealousy seems to be about everything Scouse and not just football. For someone to be even thinking about taking straw polls about something/people that he has nothing whatsoever to do with is quite revealing about your sad personality. I'd be ashamed to even have the thought of canvassing other people about Newcastle or Geordies or any other club and their fans. Sounds like you have a giant inferiority complex.

Why use the word murderers, our name is Liverpool, is it that you think it will lessen your own feelings of inadequacy?

Or did you lose someone at Heysel, if so I offer my condolences and can understand your hate, but if you weren't there and weren't affected what's it got to do with you? Glorying in tragedy is low even for a boorish person like you.