Chelsea to sign £16.2m Bosingwa

Jimbo

Chelsea have reached an agreement with Porto for the £16.2m transfer of right-back Jose Bosingwa.

The 25-year-old Portugal international has arrived in London to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical, according to the Blues website.

Bosingwa, who was also a target for Manchester United, was born in Congo but moved to Portugal as a child.

The full-back helped Porto to the 2004 Champions League title and four league championships since signing in 2003.

Pisses on Man Utd's parade a tad - word has it they had him lined up as the ideal replacement for Gary Neville....

Still, there's always Steven Carr... :icon_lol:

Guest alex
Pisses on Man Utd's parade a tad - word has it they had him lined up as the ideal replacement for Gary Neville....

Still, there's always Steven Carr... :icon_lol:

Title parade like, so they won't be too upset. :D Can't see them losing the European Cup final either if Drogba's knacked.

thought they would have went for alves or micah , then again they still might! .

i dont doubt romans going to scrap his 5 year spending plan this summer and put a hundred million quid into the squad .

there bound to have a few players we could poach this summer , and by that i mean ones that are not past it !

Probably just another weak moaning cheating Portuguese tosser... ?

I don't think I'd mind any of the Portuguese players that are with other PL clubs at the moment.