FAO SLP

catmag

Did you know that the Garrameister does a dodgy 'Ready, Steady, Cook-esque' programme on the telly at 2am on ITV? :lol: I've just sat and watched it and it was pants like. :D Apparently she'll see us all again the same time tonight if you want to set the video when the Mrs isn't looking :blink:

Oh and while I'm the only one here and talking to myself, may I just say that through-the-night telly is kerrrrrrrrrrrap! There was some strange American mini-drama on called Providence which was canny enough for brain-dead viewing like.... :lol:

Oh and while I'm the only one here and talking to myself, may I just say that through-the-night telly is kerrrrrrrrrrrap!  There was some strange American mini-drama on called Providence which was canny enough for brain-dead viewing like.... :lol:

41026[/snapback]

Hey I know I'm short Cath but [scarey voice] You are not alone![/scarey voice]

Oh and while I'm the only one here and talking to myself, may I just say that through-the-night telly is kerrrrrrrrrrrap!  There was some strange American mini-drama on called Providence which was canny enough for brain-dead viewing like.... :blink:

41026[/snapback]

Hey I know I'm short Cath but [scarey voice] You are not alone![/scarey voice]

41027[/snapback]

Oh hello. I've been alone for the best part of 2 hours like. Not even any lurkers :lol:

I have had to eat chocolate fudge cake and double cream all on my own like cos there was no-one to share it with. :) Consequently..... :D

I just had Japanese for lunch, yum.

So the night shift? That must suck?

I'm off for a quick meeting, so unfortunately you will be all alone again for a few moments.

41030[/snapback]

The night shift can be canny (tonight - as it's flying past) or completely fucking horrendous (last night - 39 year old bloke who bled to death despite our best efforts) You just never know what you're going to get to deal with. I'm a bit of a night owl anyway so it doesn't bother me. Ask me next Wednesday morning though and I'll probably be near-suicidal. :lol:

I don't think I've ever had Japanese for lunch :blink:

Japanese was guilt-free eating.  Greggs isn't. :blink:

41036[/snapback]

Ah well, you can always tape the Garraway cookery programme in the middle of the night. They may one day come up with exotic Japanese food instead of 101 things you can do with a potato and an avacado. :lol:

Japanese was guilt-free eating.  Greggs isn't. :blink:

41036[/snapback]

Ah well, you can always tape the Garraway cookery programme in the middle of the night. They may one day come up with exotic Japanese food instead of 101 things you can do with a potato and an avacado. :lol:

41037[/snapback]

101?? Surely she must have had to resort to "insertions" to make up the numbers.

Japanese was guilt-free eating.  Greggs isn't. :)

41036[/snapback]

Ah well, you can always tape the Garraway cookery programme in the middle of the night. They may one day come up with exotic Japanese food instead of 101 things you can do with a potato and an avacado. :blink:

41037[/snapback]

101?? Surely she must have had to resort to "insertions" to make up the numbers.

41038[/snapback]

You're definitely going to tape it now, aren't you? :D:lol:

Bloody hell, I'm glad the Japanese don't do potato after reading the above :lol:

Gemmill, Pork Katsu! Goyazu! And some bizarre cold noodle salad.

We have a nan's type Japanese just around the corner from work that is always good for a $10 (that's 4 quid) lunch but the owner is so strange, any more then 8 people in the place and she closes for the day!

Class food mate. Used to have a Japanese at the bottom of my building when I worked in SF. Freshly made sushi, chicken teriyaki and all that malarkey for lunch. Quality. It's naff sandwiches or sausage bleeding rolls nowadays. :lol:

Class food mate.  Used to have a Japanese at the bottom of my building when I worked in SF.  Freshly made sushi, chicken teriyaki and all that malarkey for lunch.  Quality.  It's naff sandwiches or sausage bleeding rolls nowadays. :lol:

41045[/snapback]

Well next time you get your tall self to Sydney I'll shout you the best and cheapest Japanese in this city.

Shabu katsu, sukiyaki and amazing sushi.

There is even a bottle shop around the corner from it that does dark Japanese beer.

I was watching her on GMTV this morning, her neck ain't half gone scraggy....

She looked like an emaciated turkey! :blink:

41065[/snapback]

Now you must die.

41070[/snapback]

:lol:

Don't get me wrong like, I like her - just was really shocked....