Big Brother 2008

Happy Face

Dennis is removed from the Big Brother House for unacceptable behaviour...

Housemate Dennis McHugh has been removed from the Big Brother House for unacceptable behaviour.

A number of housemates were involved in an argument at approximately 12.45am this morning (27th June), which resulted from a prank played by Rex that ended in a picture painted by Jennifer being slightly defaced.

During the argument Dennis spat in the face of fellow housemate, Mohamed.

Big Brother intervened immediately to break up the argument. The 'as live' streaming from the house on E4 was cut and no footage was broadcast.

All the housemates involved in the argument were sent to separate bedrooms and kept apart for the rest of the night. Dennis and Mohamed were called separately to the diary room in the early hours to discuss the incident.

After production staff and executives at Channel 4 reviewed the footage this morning, Dennis was called to the diary room a second time at 1:15pm and told he was immediately being removed from the house.

Following Dennis's removal, Big Brother continues to call to the diary room a number of other housemates to discuss their involvement in the argument and remind them of the rules governing housemates' behaviour.

A Channel 4 spokeswoman said: "Spitting in someone's face is seriously offensive and Mohamed was understandably upset. Big Brother has very clear rules about offensive behaviour. Like all housemates Dennis was clearly informed before entering the house that he faced eviction if he acted in an unacceptable manner."

Viewers will be able to see the incident and how it was handled in tonight's highlights show on Channel 4 at 9pm.

Tonight's eviction vote, involving Mohamed and Sylvia, will proceed as planned.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Housemate Dennis McHugh has been removed from the Big Brother House for unacceptable behaviour.

A number of housemates were involved in an argument at approximately 12.45am this morning (27th June), which resulted from a prank played by Rex that ended in a picture painted by Jennifer being slightly defaced.

Big Brother intervened immediately to break up the argument. The 'as live' streaming from the house on E4 was cut and no footage was broadcast.

All the housemates involved in the argument were sent to separate bedrooms and kept apart for the rest of the night. Dennis and Mohamed were called separately to the diary room in the early hours to discuss the incident.

After production staff and executives at Channel 4 reviewed the footage this morning, Dennis was called to the diary room a second time at 1:15pm and told he was immediately being removed from the house.

Following Dennis's removal, Big Brother continues to call to the diary room a number of other housemates to discuss their involvement in the argument and remind them of the rules governing housemates' behaviour.

A Channel 4 spokeswoman said: "Spitting in someone's face is seriously offensive and Mohamed was understandably upset. Big Brother has very clear rules about offensive behaviour. Like all housemates Dennis was clearly informed before entering the house that he faced eviction if he acted in an unacceptable manner."

Viewers will be able to see the incident and how it was handled in tonight's highlights show on Channel 4 at 9pm.

I must admit I'm a bit intrigued at how bad it can get before C4 think "hmm..... maybe not again", probably not until someone is killed live on air (are they allowed kitchen knives?) or the ratings drop though I guess.

I must admit I'm a bit intrigued at how bad it can get before C4 think "hmm..... maybe not again", probably not until someone is killed live on air (are they allowed kitchen knives?) or the ratings drop though I guess.

Didn't Ben Elton ?? write a book about this scenario iirc ?? Someone was killed in a task and they would not let the housemates out of the house as they were all suspects.....I think it turned out to be the producer in the end to up the ratings ??? Feel free to correct me as usual <_<

Darnel is my fav. Should have lamped a couple when he was clearly on the edge during paintingate. <_<

Darnell seems like the only genuine one in there for me. That mackem lass is a spoilt, poison, attention seeking slag imo, the way she went on about her painting was bordering on ludicrous.

I fear for her kid if her mother continues to behave like that.

P.S agree with J69 about Quentin Crisp, if he spat on me I'd be demanding an Aids test, just to beef the situation up a bit.

Darnel is my fav. Should have lamped a couple when he was clearly on the edge during paintingate. <_<

Darnell seems like the only genuine one in there for me. That mackem lass is a spoilt, poison, attention seeking slag imo, the way she went on about her painting was bordering on ludicrous.

P.S agree with J69 about Quentin Crisp, if he spat on me I'd be demanding an Aids test, just to beef the situation up a bit.

:)

Darnell seems pretty real and has calmly outed a few of the 'pretenders' (Luke especially).

The blind one will win ultimately cause he's blind. In the BB house it must be quite some advantage.

Dale is clearly deploying maximum camouflage.

Edited by Park Life

Darnell seems pretty real and has calmly outed a few of the 'pretenders' (Luke especially).

The blind one will win ultimately cause he's blind. In the BB house it must be quite some advantage.

so that shirtlifter is out then ?

They should have kept him in and the punishment should have been a gobbing bukakke on his face from Mohammed and his gang.

Am I the only one that thought rex and mohammed did nowt wrong last night <_<

Rex apologised about 7 times more than he needed too. He didnt lose his rag and stuck up for himself when the hardest pretty boy in town Dale was pretending to be tough. Id have been forced to laugh in jens face and tell her to get a life when she was still crying about her 'masterpiece' 90minutes later!

mario went up in my estimation last night too, as did darnell

Am I the only one that thought rex and mohammed did nowt wrong last night <_<

Rex apologised about 7 times more than he needed too. He didnt lose his rag and stuck up for himself when the hardest pretty boy in town Dale was pretending to be tough. Id have been forced to laugh in jens face and tell her to get a life when she was still crying about her 'masterpiece' 90minutes later!

mario went up in my estimation last night too, as did darnell

Tbh it was a tiny, tiny transgression for which he apologised in a fairly respectful manner. It's clear Jen had been waiting for this incident to light her candle.

I was really hoping Dale would make the mistake of fronting Darnell. :)

They should have kept him in and the punishment should have been a gobbing bukakke on his face from Mohammed and his gang.

sounds about right. I'll ask the missus what she thinks of it all later

My usually quiet spoken girlfriend announced last night if she ever sees jen out in chester after that show she is going to scrape her face down a brick wall.

<_< She sounds delightful.

My usually quiet spoken girlfriend announced last night if she ever sees jen out in chester after that show she is going to scrape her face down a brick wall.

To good for her tbh. She'll never be able to show her face again there after last nights performance, the Vicky Pollards will be queuing up to have a pop at her.

Well being the upstanding member of society he thinks he is, he'll be quick enough to point out his girlfriend after she does it to the police much like his incident outside Tiger Tiger.... :)

Well being the upstanding member of society he thinks he is, he'll be quick enough to point out his girlfriend after she does it to the police much like his incident outside Tiger Tiger.... :D

Do tell. :)

Some kid digged another kid, J69 new neither of them and nothing about the scenario but ran straight to the nearest policeman and pointed the lad out, he got lifted.

J69 went home like the smug cunt like he is and rewarded himself with a Mars Bar for what he thought was a good, sober night out.

Well being the upstanding member of society he thinks he is, he'll be quick enough to point out his girlfriend after she does it to the police much like his incident outside Tiger Tiger.... :D

Do tell. :)

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry299523

:D

And id do it tomorrow all over again <_< For those who missed it, it was a group of lads having a go against 1 bloke and his lass. The 1 bloke got smacked for no apparent reason and the other lads sauntered off laughing and joking so when the police pulled up I was more than happy to point them out. Wacky seems to think I broke some sort of walker mafia law or something

ps. I dont for 1 minute think my lass would do that. Its one thing saying it, quite another doing it.

Edited by J69

Agree with J69 on the previous page about Rex, Darnell and Mohamed, they acted perfectly reasonably.

Dale is your typical pretty boy twat, all talk but i bet if Darnell did some moves on him he'd run off crying. Bunch of twats the rest of them, as for Dennis - what a fucking cunt.

Mohammed did well not to retaliate when Dennis spat in his face. I don't know if I'd have been able do hold myself back.

I've seen the clip up to where Darnell goes off to the other bedroom shouting: "Who thinks its ok to spit in someones face??" I'd love to see what happened next with the two pretty boys crumbling in front of his wrath. Is it on youtube anywhere?