Villa offer for Chimbonda rejected

Douggy B

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In your opinion.

His age isnt my opinion. What you do is take todays date and subtract his date of birth. That gives you his age.

Backed up by the fact he is slow and very accident prone these days. I would say Chimbonda has another 3/4 good years in him.

Guest alex
In your opinion.

His age isnt my opinion. What you do is take todays date and subtract his date of birth. That gives you his age.

Backed up by the fact he is slow and very accident prone these days. I would say Chimbonda has another 3/4 good years in him.

He wasn't disputing his age.

Guest alex

If either came (particularly Chimbonda) I think it would mean KK fancies Beye at CB. If that were the case I would guess it is because Beye's slight weakness is that he isn't great in the final third. That's being ultra-critical because if Beye was excellent going forward he'd be absolutely world class at RB.

Neither of them are far better than the other. Speaking as a neutral.

Yeah you`re right, but I do think Finnan was a more solid performer with a more professional temprament and approach.

Finnan is a far better player and has had a better career to boot.

A well rounded argument backed up by sond reasoning, well done.

Let me ask you this little man. How come he has played in 35 games this season if he is only second string?

Yeah you`re right, but I do think Finnan was a more solid performer with a more professional temprament and approach.

By solid you mean "slow" and by professional temperament you mean "he gets a nose bleed past the half way line"?

Let me ask you this little man. How come he has played in 35 games this season if he is only second string?

Easy...............we play more games than you do gimp! 35 must seem like a season to you :yes

He was more or less dropped towards the end of the season and is not considered a first choice anymore, hence the signing of Philip Degen.

By solid you mean "slow" and by professional temperament you mean "he gets a nose bleed past the half way line"?

Shall we start comparing international caps and honours or would that be too realistic for you? :yes

Shall we start comparing international caps and honours or would that be too realistic for you? :yes

maybe you could piss off to a spurs or liverpool board

Easy...............we play more games than you do gimp! 35 must seem like a season to you :yes

He was more or less dropped towards the end of the season and is not considered a first choice anymore, hence the signing of Philip Degen.

You played 2 games more than us in all comps. surprising seeing as we cam away with a trophy and you ended potless.

Oh this is so like watching a car accident involving a known kiddy fiddler and that insurance assessor that turned down your claim.

As long as Torres is the Wenger style character, Im happy with that.

Easy...............we play more games than you do gimp! 35 must seem like a season to you :razz:

You played 2 games more than us in all comps. surprising seeing as we cam away with a trophy and you ended potless.

Your first in how long??????????????????? :yes Has Chimbonda ever played a CL game?

Edited by Torres

Oh this is so like watching a car accident involving a known kiddy fiddler and that insurance assessor that turned down your claim.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.........Wenger...............don`t Spurs wish they had a manager like that............instead of the hapless cunts they always hire.

Easy...............we play more games than you do gimp! 35 must seem like a season to you :razz:

Your first in how long??????????????????? :yes Has Chimbonda ever played a CL game?

Fucking Olli Bernard has played in the CL, what sort of shit fucking argument is that?

Face it boys, they're both crap.

Guest alex

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.........Wenger...............don`t Spurs wish they had a manager like that............instead of the hapless cunts they always hire.

Like Ramos. Good one.

Fucking Olli Bernard has played in the CL, what sort of shit fucking argument is that?

Face it boys, they're both crap.

It wasn`t an argument it was a dig........................I`d won the argument before it had even started!

Like Ramos. Good one.

One league cup isn`t really setting the world alight.