Wimbledon

Kevin Carr's Gloves

First we get mr boring Tim Henman. Now we get another personality by-pass with Andy Murray. What have we done to deserve those two ??????

"We" haven't done anything to get Andy Murray, he's a curly haired Jock tramp.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
First we get mr boring Tim Henman. Now we get another personality by-pass with Andy Murray. What have we done to deserve those two ??????

It's hard to disagree with.

What a surprise to see this character posting again :blush:

Must be a right pain in the arse logging in and out though as different personas :lol:

Is Murray the one who can do a few keepy ups with a tenniser? I forget now but I think it is. You've got to have respect for that tbf-it's similar to how Pele learned his trade, with oranges on the streets of Jamaica. Apart from that though the guy is a fucking bell wipe.
Nearly spat me tea out there. Escape to Victory?

Aye.

Pele and John Wark. Dream team tbf.

Except it was Trinidad.

Imagine my embarrasment right now. :lol:

Guest Stevie

Must be a right pain in the arse logging in and out though as different personas :lol:

Check the IP address you fool. T Keith can you confirm the two IP addresses are different please. Unless I magically transport myself to London and back in 20 seconds.

Check the IP address you fool. T Keith can you confirm the two IP addresses are different please. Unless I magically transport myself to London and back in 20 seconds.

Whoa easy tiger! Who said anything about you? :D

It was quite clear what you were suggesting ya wee bawbag.

:P

Guest Stevie

He promotes himself as a "more refined" jock.

He promotes himself as a "more refined" jock.

He may drink Buckfast, but he'll drink it out of the finest stolen wine glasses.

What a surprise to see this character posting again :P

Whoa easy tiger! Who said anything about you? <_<

Victim complex :D

I like Murray, for the simple fact he's not your typical Wimbledon fodder. He's petulant, Scottish and has a habit of swearing and screaming when things don't go his way. It must really fuck off all the middle class SW19 goers who wanked themselves daft over 'Tiger' Tim and has fist pump.

He is bloody talented too, just massively inconsistant and by the looks of it unfit. Probably all those deep-fried Mars Bars.

Anyway, i'm allowed to support him since i'm half-Scotch anyway so :blush:

What a surprise to see this character posting again :P

Whoa easy tiger! Who said anything about you? <_<

Victim complex :D

I like Murray, for the simple fact he's not your typical Wimbledon fodder. He's petulant, Scottish and has a habit of swearing and screaming when things don't go his way. It must really fuck off all the middle class SW19 goers who wanked themselves daft over 'Tiger' Tim and has fist pump.

He is bloody talented too, just massively inconsistant and by the looks of it unfit. Probably all those deep-fried Mars Bars.

Anyway, i'm allowed to support him since i'm half-Scotch anyway so :blush:

It'll remind them of their tennis-playing kids I would imagine.

"A tousle-haired Harry Potter lookalike in the fourth row back chews gum nervously as Cava crouches for the Venus creamers." According to the Beeb.

Craig?

Some southern wanker is cheering on Venus Williams against a 19 year old English girl. Come on Naomi Cavaday (never heard of her before 10 minutes ago).

Might have backed her, to be fair.

"A tousle-haired Harry Potter lookalike in the fourth row back chews gum nervously as Cava crouches for the Venus creamers." According to the Beeb.

Craig?

:lol:

Cavaday is a right moose. I'd much rather have Williams' man-like thighs wrapped around my waist than hers.

Only 19 too. Fuck me she's had a hard paper round.

Naomi-Cavaday-Kent-News-n1pu831.jpg

Lursh

Edited by Ketsbaia