Business told they can discriminate in favour of female and ethnic minority job candidates

Happy Face

It will hit them economically. Just watch. They deserve it too after such an idiotic decision. Let`s see Libertas attracting foreign investment to Ireland. <_<

I've never said that the rejection of the Treaty was the correct decision, what I have said is that the EU has put this veto in place for a good reason and can't complain when it works against them.

It was done by beurocrats a long time ago who had no idea of the dire consequences it would have today, that is a tragedy for Europe and especially Ireland.

Did you vote?

You don't know what you are talking about again do you. :D

You forgot the question mark, didn`t you?

Or are you limited there also? :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will hit them economically. Just watch. They deserve it too after such an idiotic decision. Let`s see Libertas attracting foreign investment to Ireland. <_<

I've never said that the rejection of the Treaty was the correct decision, what I have said is that the EU has put this veto in place for a good reason and can't complain when it works against them.

It was done by beurocrats a long time ago who had no idea of the dire consequences it would have today, that is a tragedy for Europe and especially Ireland.

Did you vote?

A question mark would mean it was a question, it wasn't a question it was a statement. Although as English isn't your first language I guess we can over look that this once. :D

'White Men To Face Jobs Ban' - The Daily Express

<_<

The irony is, of course, that in theory the BBC shouldn't employ any one but white males for a good couple of years under this legislation. :)

Did you vote?

A question mark would mean it was a question, it wasn't a question it was a statement. Although as English isn't your first language I guess we can over look that this once. :D

I speak four languages. English is my second, yet I know that your sentence was grammatically incorrect (without a ? mark) and that 'overlook' is spelled as one word.

:D:rolleyes:

It will hit them economically. Just watch. They deserve it too after such an idiotic decision. Let`s see Libertas attracting foreign investment to Ireland. :)

Did you vote?

Or are you limited there also? :D

I speak four languages. English is my second, yet I know that your sentence was grammatically incorrect (without a ? mark) and that 'overlook' is spelled as one word.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nope I'm afraid you seem to know about as much about that as you do the EU, which seems to be very little (although not living in it I guess you have little reason to know much).

You're right about overlook though, but considering your (or should that be you`re) random use of your and you're/you`re that's probably not a desperate last resort "I'm right" battleground you want to get into. :icon_lol:

What is your first language then? I suspect the 3rd maybe Welsh. <_<

It will hit them economically. Just watch. They deserve it too after such an idiotic decision. Let`s see Libertas attracting foreign investment to Ireland. :)

Did you vote?

Nope I'm afraid you seem to know about as much about that as you do the EU, which seems to be very little (although not living in it I guess you have little reason to know much).

You're right about overlook though, but considering your (or should that be you`re) random use of your and you're/you`re that's probably not a desperate last resort "I'm right" battleground you want to get into. :icon_lol:

You've made a right spanner of yourself again. Can't even use you're own language correctly ... not in my league at all I'm afraid.

Can't be bothered till we stumble on to a topic where you show some competence, like Fish, even your English is quite iffy.

Did you vote?

You've made a right spanner of yourself again. Can't even use you're own language correctly ... not in my league at all I'm afraid.

Can't be bothered till we stumble on to a topic where you show some competence, like Fish, even your English is quite iffy.

Heh I really don't know why you bother, you are quite terrible at this, show some pride in your art! :rolleyes: