Scottish Mag

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alonso?

Mascherano, Alonso, Renia, Agger, Babel, Kewell, Morientes, Anelka (albeit on loan).

:headphonedance:;):)

Class player ... just injury prone. Was a 'tier one' at the time of purchase. :blush:

He's still better than Duff ... hell even I'm better than Duff.

Alonso?

Mascherano, Alonso, Renia, Agger, Babel, Kewell, Morientes, Anelka (albeit on loan).

Class player ... just injury prone. Was a 'tier one' at the time of purchase. :blush:

Howay man. He was arguably a tier one player a fair while before you bought him. His pace was already shot at the time of purchase. Some of the other players are debatable btw, but Kewell stands out in that list. Interestingly Duff revealed he turned you lot down. Dodged a bullet there.

Alonso?

Mascherano agreed

Alonso agreed

Reina debatable

Agger & Kewell = having a laugh how exactly are these tier one signings?? nothing on owen or shearer

Morientes didnt do too well did he but albiet a top player on his day

Anelka debatable

Alonso?

I'd say a tier 1 player should be a pivitol player in both their league and international teams. I'd agree that a couple of those are.

But then a couple of Newcastles have been too.

You don't have to be a pivotal player for your international team because you could two class players in the same position in your country but I agree with the gist of what you're saying HF.

Alonso?

Howay man. He was arguably a tier one player a fair while before you bought him. His pace was already shot at the time of purchase. Some of the other players are debatable btw, but Kewell stands out in that list. Interestingly Duff revealed he turned you lot down. Dodged a bullet there.

May have dodged a bullet (and missed out on a CL medal) ........... but he really ran straight into a stone wall. :scratchhead:

Alonso?

May have dodged a bullet (and missed out on a CL medal) ........... but he really ran straight into a stone wall. :scratchhead:

I meant you lot dodged a bullet. He's fucking shit.

Alonso?

I'd say a tier 1 player should be a pivitol player in both their league and international teams. I'd agree that a couple of those are.

Then I would have to add Skrtl. And any body who thinks Renia is 'debatable' is an idiot. You don't win the golden gloves three years running for being second tier.

Alonso?

Then I would have to add Skrtl. And any body who thinks Renia is 'debatable' is an idiot. You don't win the golden gloves three years running for being second tier.

:headphonedance:

He only played a third of your games last year. Hardly pivotal.

Alonso?

Mascherano agreed

Alonso agreed

Reina debatable

Agger & Kewell = having a laugh how exactly are these tier one signings?? nothing on owen or shearer

Morientes didnt do too well did he but albiet a top player on his day

Anelka debatable

:headphonedance:

Wtf is the Golden Gloves? I've only ever heard of it in relation to US amateur boxing.

I'm not sure but I know Reina wasn't even an international when he signed.

Barely is now, plays third fiddle i think to cassy n palop

He only made his debut on the 21 of January so it's little surprise really. :headphonedance:

What is the Golden Gloves though?

It's what you get when you've been signing on for 5 years in Liverpool. ;)

You don't have to be a pivotal player for your international team because you could two class players in the same position in your country but I agree with the gist of what you're saying HF.

or you could be spain and have about 5 lol

Alonso?

The irony of Kewell being in torres' list is that when he was tier one for his club the natioanl team couldn't get him to play for them, now he's shit we can keep the cunt away.