Italians go to war...

Park Life

I'm off to France soon. I'll let them know :D

I'd wager they'd not give two shits what I think. Arrogant xenophobic twats. :razz:

Guest Stevie
Have said this before, but found Milan much more pleasant than Barca...Town and people wise. Milanese aren't like the average Italians though.

Milan is to Italy as Hamburg is to Germany. Well, sort of.

Then again, I don't like Munich or its people much and they wouldn't call themselves average Germans either. They totally are, mind.

I know people who have been to Munchen and Nurnburg they've said the people are great down there in Bavaria, I've been but I was only passing through on the way to Austria when I was at school. I've also heard the Austrians are mental mad funny versions of krauts again I have no first hand experience. Maybe they're the equivalent of jocks, I've always got it in to my head that the middle bit and up, is it the industrial Ruhr Valley, Gelsenkirchen, Koln, Dortmund, Duisburg, Bochum way, are like your boring brummies of Germany, there's every chance I'm wrong though.

Another reason why I don't like Italy is it has and always will be corrupt to the core, same with Greece, pretty much the same with a lot of these Mediterranean cunts.

I find it strange that you have to pigeon-hole everyone. Shoddy thinking iyam.

I find your alternative view points on any given subject strange. Trying to be different iyam.

Edited by Stevie

Have said this before, but found Milan much more pleasant than Barca...Town and people wise. Milanese aren't like the average Italians though.

Milan is to Italy as Hamburg is to Germany. Well, sort of.

Then again, I don't like Munich or its people much and they wouldn't call themselves average Germans either. They totally are, mind.

I know people who have been to Munchen and Nurnburg they've said the people are great down there in Bavaria, I've been but I was only passing through on the way to Austria when I was at school. I've also heard the Austrians are mental mad funny versions of krauts again I have no first hand experience. Maybe they're the equivalent of jocks, I've always got it in to my head that the middle bit and up, is it the industrial Ruhr Valley, Gelsenkirchen, Koln, Dortmund, Duisburg, Bochum way, are like your boring brummies of Germany, there's every chance I'm wrong though.

Another reason why I don't like Italy is it has and always will be corrupt to the core, same with Greece, pretty much the same with a lot of these Mediterranean cunts.

I find it strange that you have to pigeon-hole everyone. Shoddy thinking iyam.

I find your alternative view points on any given subject strange. Trying to be different iyam.

That's funny because you've often accused me of being a fence-sitter in the past.

Said it before and I'll say it again..

Italy is a nice country for a holiday and the people generally are canny. However, in my opinion, Italy is shit when you go for football. When they know the English (and others, including themselves!) are going to be around en masse, all of the tossers come out hell bent on causing as much bother as possible, usually using weapons and in a cowardly fashion - a la Milan - and most of the coppers just love to stand and watch. Well, until someone tries to defend themselves of course, then in they come, armed.