Rob W

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Parky's not a southern cunt is he?

Course not. I think it was a counter strike to the pie eating jibe. :lol:

I like most southern cunts anyway, only met a few bad Londoners.

Really. Most of them are a nightmare, especially Spurs. No identity and that strange Jewish thing going on.... :lol:

Are you talking to me you southern cunt?

Not particlularly.

No shit? :lol:

As long as you hit Gjon before you hit me (time to duck) all is fine. :lol:

Jon knew I was taking the piss man.

Guest Stevie

Really. Most of them are a nightmare, especially Spurs. No identity and that strange Jewish thing going on.... :lol:

I've worked for my company for 18 months now who are based down there, I spend a hell of a lot of time in London, and I've made friends there who will be friends for life. The only two cunts in the office, ones a yid the other one a wall pushers fan - no shit neither. Rest are either barable or good lads/lasses.

Are you talking to me you southern cunt?

Not particlularly.

No shit? :lol:

As long as you hit Gjon before you hit me (time to duck) all is fine. :lol:

Jon knew I was taking the piss man.

He needs a slap though. :icon_lol:

might just be me, but I've noticed Sarkozy a hell of a lot more in international situations than I ever did his predecessor...

The Yanks seem to be cozying up to him as well, despite slating them a few years ago... freedom fries anyone?

might just be me, but I've noticed Sarkozy a hell of a lot more in international situations than I ever did his predecessor...

The Yanks seem to be cozying up to him as well, despite slating them a few years ago... freedom fries anyone?

Agree, they see him as their man.

One thing they are upto at the moment is getting changes made to Euro law and many firms in Euro and especially France and Germany are being coached in other variants of int law that will make it easier for America and not the E.U. as it stands at the moment. I mean they are spending quite some money on it. Sarkozy and France are deffo seen as part of such projects.

Edited by Park Life

Ay straight to the top of the class - should be one of our best posters in future............

Do you agree that selling arms to Mugabe and fuelling Darfur is positive for Africa like our rabid little zealot above? :lol:

I think he was saying the lad had you sussed. I think you realise that though.

If he was saying that, then he's an even bigger idiot than you think he is. :lol:

I'll agree he has been more prominent but his contributions have been virtually nil. He's something of a "public face" of the EU at the moment but if you notice they sent him to Georgia to talk about a cease-fire, and the Russians had already declared one before he even got off the plane. Just further proving how little influence the EU has in Russian affairs.

As regards the missile defence base, surely an aggressive act if not one of outright aggression, if Russia decided to sign a "missile defence treaty" with Dominican Republic or Honduras or some such, I doubt it would be received with such placidity from the West.

About little Fopinho, as soon as I saw this "circumcised" crap from him I knew I'd never see any sense out of the moron again so I just put him on ignore. It's hard being found out I suppose but there's no need to rave. :shades:

I'll agree he has been more prominent but his contributions have been virtually nil. He's something of a "public face" of the EU at the moment but if you notice they sent him to Georgia to talk about a cease-fire, and the Russians had already declared one before he even got off the plane. Just further proving how little influence the EU has in Russian affairs.

As regards the missile defence base, surely an aggressive act if not one of outright aggression, if Russia decided to sign a "missile defence treaty" with Dominican Republic or Honduras or some such, I doubt it would be received with such placidity from the West.

About little Fopinho, as soon as I saw this "circumcised" crap from him I knew I'd never see any sense out of the moron again so I just put him on ignore. It's hard being found out I suppose but there's no need to rave. :good:

Zealots always run away from what the cannot defeat in other ways. :shades:

Those sneaky Russians will look to provoke something again soon. Get those Tridents ready, point 50 of them at Moscow.

It might interest you to know Russia has no missile pointed at Europe, something which cheeses the Americans off quite some. So when the U.S. go on about enlarging the def shield into Poland and CZ the Russians start to think about re- allinging thier ballistic missiles. Think about it.

Those sneaky Russians will look to provoke something again soon. Get those Tridents ready, point 50 of them at Moscow.

It might interest you to know Russia has no missile pointed at Europe, something which cheeses the Americans off quite some. So when the U.S. go on about enlarging the def shield into Poland and CZ the Russians start to think about re- allinging thier ballistic missiles. Think about it.

And prey tell, how do you know this to be fact?

I believe this to be a naive thought on your part. Russia sees NATO as a threat, its government has a cold war mentality, so therefore it would be silly on their part not to have a few missiles tipped with a nuclear warhead to be aimed at NATO bases, even before the hawkish Americans decided to ask Poland and the Czechs to use it to set up a defensive missile shield.

It was good that time when Yeltsin said they would stop pointing their missiles at the US when that was already supposed to have happened. What a guy B)

And prey tell, how do you know this to be fact?

I believe this to be a naive thought on your part. Russia sees NATO as a threat, its government has a cold war mentality, so therefore it would be silly on their part not to have a few missiles tipped with a nuclear warhead to be aimed at NATO bases, even before the hawkish Americans decided to ask Poland and the Czechs to use it to set up a defensive missile shield.

Parky just plays at being naive when it suits his agenda. Get with the programme man B)

I think you are wrong here Parky - I'm sure they announced they'd gone back to targetting us after the problems in the Ukraine

It was good that time when Yeltsin said they would stop pointing their missiles at the US when that was already supposed to have happened. What a guy B)

as it was well put on the radio - ...." a new russian folk saying - Don't put new wine into old Boris.........."

:icon_lol:

I think it was Salt 2 or START or something....That was funny though.