Willie McKay

Tooj

It's a bit woolley isn't it? Guess the FA are saying that the agent has acted in two consecutive transfers involving the same player and therefore has done wrong but Pompey are arguing that it shouldn't be relevant as a fee was only paid in one of the transfers.

S'pose it depends how the law is applied but i'm willing to bet Pompey could get off their charge on a technicalilty.

McKay on the other hand should be left to rot in a footballing wilderness. Cue tomorrow morning on TalkSport when his 'mate' Alan Brazil will stick up for him like there's no tomorrow....

A source of mine tells me this text may have sparked suspicions

wtf wheres my fkn bung get me my fkn money 2day u cants used notes usual drop off by 4 OC or the Benj deals off dont mess me around u cants willie

However I am sure this has no relevance to the topic under discussion

A source of mine tells me this text may have sparked suspicions

wtf wheres my fkn bung get me my fkn money 2day u cants used notes usual drop off by 4 OC or the Benj deals off dont mess me around u cants willie

However I am sure this has no relevance to the topic under discussion

So that's who it's from. ;)

BENT BENJI BUNG BUNDLE [The Sun/]

It's a bit woolley isn't it? Guess the FA are saying that the agent has acted in two consecutive transfers involving the same player and therefore has done wrong but Pompey are arguing that it shouldn't be relevant as a fee was only paid in one of the transfers.

S'pose it depends how the law is applied but i'm willing to bet Pompey could get off their charge on a technicalilty.

McKay on the other hand should be left to rot in a footballing wilderness. Cue tomorrow morning on TalkSport when his 'mate' Alan Brazil will stick up for him like there's no tomorrow....

I would imagine it's all they can ever get them on. A bit like getting gangsters on tax evasion.