Mad Headaches.

Park Life

Seriously though Parky, if this sort of thing is out of the ordinary, see a quack. If you've not slept well for a good while it could just be that like, but it's not worth taking a risk with your brain. I've got migraines since I was a kid, but had a total spazz out on xmas day just gone when, out of nowhere, my vision started going first in one eye and then in both. I was shitting bricks, but it turns out it was just my first ever visual migraine.

Seriously though Parky, if this sort of thing is out of the ordinary, see a quack. If you've not slept well for a good while it could just be that like, but it's not worth taking a risk with your brain. I've got migraines since I was a kid, but had a total spazz out on xmas day just gone when, out of nowhere, my vision started going first in one eye and then in both. I was shitting bricks, but it turns out it was just my first ever visual migraine.

That's exactly what happened Saturday morning. My left eye started watering and throbbing and an intense pain kind built up in my forehead. I've been editing a book against a deadline and hadn't slept much (3hrs altogether) Thu and Fri. Had a background headache all day Sunday and was alrightish today after taking 2 tabs in the morning. Still feel there is soemthing there and really hoping to get some proper sleep tonight. Took 4 tabs Sat and 3 on Sunday so today has been a relative improvement. Fingers crossed.

That's exactly what happened Saturday morning. My left eye started watering and throbbing and an intense pain kind built up in my forehead. I've been editing a book against a deadline and hadn't slept much (3hrs altogether) Thu and Fri. Had a background headache all day Sunday and was alrightish today after taking 2 tabs in the morning. Still feel there is soemthing there and really hoping to get some proper sleep tonight. Took 4 tabs Sat and 3 on Sunday so today has been a relative improvement. Fingers crossed.

I suspect if you analyse your lifestyle you might find the answers there.........you no sleepin pill poppin binge drinkin dope smokin net surfin channel hoppin downloadin recordbreaker, you :icon_lol:

Seriously though, get a check up. I'd love to know if the doctor screams "Gutt Gott, how is this man still alive?!" and has you admitted to hospital B)

Edited by Kitman

I suspect if you analyse your lifestyle you might find the answers there.........you no sleepin pill poppin binge drinkin dope smokin net surfin channel hoppin downloadin recordbreaker, you :icon_lol:

Seriously though, get a check up. I'd love to know if the doctor screams "Gutt Gott, how is this man still alive?!" and has you admitted to hospital B)

:icon_lol:

well my mole was given the all clear - still offered the opportunity to have it removed though so away it'll go :icon_lol:

Mole?! Was it really a huge boil that the doctor has to lance with a red hot poker? B)

Edited by Kitman

well my mole was given the all clear - still offered the opportunity to have it removed though so away it'll go :icon_lol:

Mole%20

Moleionaire.jpg

B)

You can take the fucking piss now... but i'm still glad I had it seen to :icon_lol:

Analgesic rebound headache.