Xisco - Gone!

OTF

Plenty of rabble on the Deportivo forums about this. They're devestated that he looks to be leaving to join us.

Figure being mentioned is 10 million Euro (Just over 8 million pounds).

He's 22 years old. A tall, strong striker with decent pace (according to their fans).

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/...lo/1159917.html

If this is true, he looks to be a good signing.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the shocking news for everybody is that Majorcan striker Xisco has been sold to Newcastle United, the amount of the operation seems to be seven million euros plus three additional million for the player’s performance, also Newcastle’s squad will be forced to play two Teresa Herrera tournaments.

The operation hasn’t been officially announced, but coach Lotina admitted that he is aware of the case and that he understands the situation. Website Riazor.org confirmed the case and assured that Xisco is already flying to Newcastle in order to pass the medicals. This operation should also be confirmed during Monday.

http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/n-news....=1521&ctg=3

Here's the link to their forums:

http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/s...6813#post376813

And for the lazy some excerpts:

What the hell!? Travesty this is! I hate the transfer season! Arbeloa all over again! Dammit dammit dammit!

I hope this is a wind up. If this is true, we better be getting a whole lot of cash for him. The guy is an U-21 star still on the up and I'll be gutted to see him go.

There is no definites, but it seems true enough. He is a strong and big striker, with surprisingly good pace and technique, with a deadly but still not fully blossomed finish.

THIS IS HORRIBLE!

Ye, its' true, transfer for 10 million euro. (from the 'Most Informed' poster)

No no no no no!!!!!!!!!! This is shit! Please no! We lost a fantastic young player. ****, why????? Please Xisco fail on medical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by OzToonFan

wiki says..

On 1st September 2008 the agent of Xisco confirmed to the Spanish press (Marca) that Newcastle United were in talks with the player and the player had been in contact with his former team mate Coloccini.

A small part of me thinks this is some wind up by all Depor fans around the world as payback for Coloccini.

...great, now a large part of me thinks this is some wind up by all Depor fans around the world as payback for Coloccini.

you're a git :)

A small part of me thinks this is some wind up by all Depor fans around the world as payback for Coloccini.

...great, now a large part of me thinks this is some wind up by all Depor fans around the world as payback for Coloccini.

And on you, it'd be a significantly larger part than on him... :)

And on you, it'd be a significantly larger part than on him... :D

Fuck You Brockles. Fuck You twice-over.

:)

Edited by The Fish

Has Radgi hacked your account?

you're a git :D

Unlikely, I've yet to slur a singled word. :)

And on you, it'd be a significantly larger part than on him... :love:

Unlikely, I've yet to slur a singled word. :D

Special typing-wand tbh. :)

remember I've got your myspace page bucko, there's embarrassing things on there.

remember I've got your myspace page bucko, there's embarrassing things on there.

You don't have a myspace, there's a special one for you called widespace...

:tumbleweed:

haway, lets see it, as a way of welcoming young Xisco if nowt else.

Not even I'm that much of a twat.

but I'll say there is a photo of him dressed as a "pirate", there are ones that he has tagged "Goth" and "rowr."

but I'll say there is a photo of him dressed as a "pirate", there are ones that he has tagged "Goth" and "rowr."

Remember those videos? :)

Comedy Geerrrrld! :)

Brock, let me post the Goth one mate ... at the very least!

Comedy Geerrrrld! :D

Fuck off. It's on my facebook if you're that desperate. :)

And the pirate one was a costume party. :D

Comedy Geerrrrld! :D

Fuck off. It's on my facebook if you're that desperate. :)

And the pirate one was a costume party. :D

So it's ok for me to post the Goth pic? :love:

Hopefully this isn't a wind up as it sounds like the kind of player we should be bringing in.

I don't think that all the Depor fans would club together and do that though, they probably aren't that bright. :)

+ where is that from 2bias?

Hopefully this isn't a wind up as it sounds like the kind of player we should be bringing in.

I don't think that all the Depor fans would club together and do that though, they probably aren't that bright. :)

+ where is that from 2bias?

Big yellow bar SSN