I've had enough

AshleyOut!

And Wyk...

Times were hard in those days, you young 'uns have it all on your plate.

Aye youre right old lad, youre right. I didnt have to goto uni, didnt have to work all them shitty hours at ASDA when I was a student, dont have to work hard at work etc, us young uns get it all given to us.

Youre from Leeds man and if youre 15mins from the ground I would say Beeston/Middleton, so youll see we dont get it all given to us on a plate.

You cut your cloth accordingley. Get to as many Toon games as possible. If you still crave for more footy go see Farsley Celtic or like I do I go watch Garforth town.

ASDA? :lol: Don't make me laugh kiddo.

I used to work in a Bakery from 2am, to 8am, have a 6 hour sleep, wake up at 2pm, head off to clean/mend shoes from 3pm to 9pm, then I'd have to settle the young 'uns into bed 6 days a week, with the exception of Sunday as that was the day of rest, while then budgeting the little money we had with my wife and decide what we were going to have to drop from the shopping list so we could survive another week.

We was earning between us just enough to feed ourselves, never mind another two young children. We were well below the poverty line. Now, you can claim all the benefits under the Sun. Times were very hard for a lot of people in those days. Hot water and food was a luxery, it was never taken for granted. Going to watch Newcastle play at SJP was just not an option.

I don't like going to watch Farsley or Garforth, it's always freezing there in the winter. I don't know to be honest, perhaps this whole saga with Ashley/Keegan/Wise is a blessing in disguise. After watching the Toon from 1969 to 2007 religiously, do I really want to have a four hour round trip for 90 minutes of utter tripe, when I can walk 15 minutes to Elland Road, £10, no fuss, stand with my two sons and enjoy myself, then a 15 minute walk back home so I can catch the football results on the bbc. I'm 66, I need to be spending as much time as I can with Family and friends. None of us will be around forever.

Well you should of worn a fucking condom then cock nose!!!!

Dont moan about barley being able to feed yourselfs and not the kids etc, youve got a choice!!!

Ooooh, its cols is it watching football in the winter? Oooo bless ya, do they have heated parkers at Bellend Road?

The players and fans dont need people like you at SJP so stick to Weeds!!

Wykie me man. Did you used to sit in the Leazes middle teir?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are serious then your lass is gonna go apeshit at you wasting all that cash on a ST just to bin it after 1 game!

I didn't renew my S/T this season as I knew I'd only be able to make 10 games at the most, but due to the events I won't be going once more this season. I'll probably make around 15 Leeds games though.

Why didn't you sign up to a Leeds board then?

Because I don't want to sign up to a Leeds board.

Sounds a bit masochistic to me then.

You don't like what's going on at Newcastle, you don't like the way football has gone, you don't like the lack of atmosphere from Newcastle fans and you're giving up on the club. Fair enough. Your choice.

Leeds make you all warm inside with their superb customer care, style of play and great fans providing a top-notch atmosphere.

But you'd rather be on the NUFC board with all the miserables than living it up with your new Leeds pals?

I'm thinking WUM.

Do you like what's going on with Newcastle? Do you like the way football has gone? Do you like the way there's no such thing as an atmosphere with the exception of Sunderland games? I'm not giving up on the club, just putting it to the back seat. Superb customer care? They're fucking useless at Elland Road when it comes to that. I was also at Elland Road for when they beat Crewe 5-2 this Saturday. Leeds play a really good brand of football under MacAllister and the atmosphere is something I haven't experienced for a long time, and all pretty much on my front step.

What's a WUM?

Do you live near Elland Road by the way?

Yes.

I thought you'd mentioned that before. I was just checking.

Then why couldn't you check my previous posts instead of asking me?

Because I was taking the piss.

If you are serious then your lass is gonna go apeshit at you wasting all that cash on a ST just to bin it after 1 game!

I didn't renew my S/T this season as I knew I'd only be able to make 10 games at the most, but due to the events I won't be going once more this season. I'll probably make around 15 Leeds games though.

You don't like what's going on at Newcastle, you don't like the way football has gone, you don't like the lack of atmosphere from Newcastle fans and you're giving up on the club. Fair enough. Your choice.

Leeds make you all warm inside with their superb customer care, style of play and great fans providing a top-notch atmosphere.

But you'd rather be on the NUFC board with all the miserables than living it up with your new Leeds pals?

I'm thinking WUM.

Do you like what's going on with Newcastle? Do you like the way football has gone? Do you like the way there's no such thing as an atmosphere with the exception of Sunderland games? I'm not giving up on the club, just putting it to the back seat. Superb customer care? They're fucking useless at Elland Road when it comes to that. I was also at Elland Road for when they beat Crewe 5-2 this Saturday. Leeds play a really good brand of football under MacAllister and the atmosphere is something I haven't experienced for a long time, and all pretty much on my front step.

What's a WUM?

Yes.

Why? That's not very nice is it? You need to learn some respect young kid. I've never taken the piss out of you, so what prompted you to do that to me? And for what it is worth, if you're the sort of person that SJP attracts, then I'd rather stay at Elland Road and watch the fallen giants of English football. No wonder nothing ever happens with this club, you wouldn't batter an eye lid if we were relegated. You're not and never ever have been a true fan of the Toon Army.

I'm thinking WUM.

What's a WUM?

Yes.

Why? That's not very nice is it? You need to learn some respect young kid. I've never taken the piss out of you, so what prompted you to do that to me? And for what it is worth, if you're the sort of person that SJP attracts, then I'd rather stay at Elland Road and watch the fallen giants of English football. No wonder nothing ever happens with this club, you wouldn't batter an eye lid if we were relegated. You're not and never ever have been a true fan of the Toon Army.

Ooh, you've really wound me up now.

I'm thinking WUM.

What's a WUM?

Yes.

If it has, it doesn't take much to wind you up. Your lot are more welcome and Blunderland.

I'm thinking WUM.

What's a WUM?

Yes.

If it has, it doesn't take much to wind you up. Your lot are more welcome and Blunderland.

I was actually taking the piss again.

Btw, batter an eyelid :lol:

Oh, and I'm going to leave now, cheers for filling up a bit of my afternoon, and now, I've got friends coming round, so nice to meet you and what's not. One thing however;

WE ARE LEEDS! WE ARE LEEDS! WE ARE LEEDS!! WE ARE LEEDS! WE ARE LEEDS! WE ARE LEEDS! WE ARE LEEDS! WE ARE LEEDS! WE ARE LEEDS! WE ARE LEEDS!!

Newcastle - The biggest club in the North East, despite winning fuck all for half a century.

'...the fallen giants of football..' Er, would that be Leeds United, formaly Leeds City who were forced to shut down by the FA (along with another club if my memory serves).

'...a Toon Army supporter.....' ??? Jeez, you're beginning to sound as though you've sniffed too much flour over the years.

'...the fallen giants of football..' Er, would that be Leeds United, formaly Leeds City who were forced to shut down by the FA (along with another club if my memory serves).

'...a Toon Army supporter.....' ??? Jeez, you're beginning to sound as though you've sniffed too much flour over the years.

:lol::woosh:

We was one of the most dominant forces in European football from 1965-1975, we won the title in 1992, 7 top five finishes in the Premiership, a UEFA Cup and Champions League semi final. Show us your CV from 1990 onwards? Oh, and 1989-90, wonderful season.

66 or 6+6=12.

Leeds fans dont have any higher ground to take the piss.

Really? Even Aldershot Town are worthy of laughing at you.

Get back to lesson before your teacher comes looking for you

:lol::icon_lol:

We was one of the most dominant forces in European football from 1965-1975, we won the title in 1992, 7 top five finishes in the Premiership, a UEFA Cup and Champions League semi final. Show us your CV from 1990 onwards? Oh, and 1989-90, wonderful season.

It's been a ball. :lol: As I said earlier, there wont be one true football fan who isn't overjoyed at the state of Leeds United. Still, you've got Ken Bates :woosh: (makes our owner seem a dream really)

Laters :)

Fallen giants :lol: you were no bigger than Luton before Revie came, then some Leeds inhabitants decided rugby was shit and started watching football. A club who have never averaged over 40,000 in thier history will never be giants in my book.

66 or 6+6=12.

Leeds fans dont have any higher ground to take the piss.

Really? Even Aldershot Town are worthy of laughing at you.

Everyone's laughing at us now. We're still some way off going into administration and losing League One play-off finals though.