I've had enough

AshleyOut!

I still don't get the European Cup thing.

It's a football cup competition, with teams from all over Europe.

No it isn't. It used to be though. Don't try and out pedant me, you boring prick.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

coruna-5.jpg

Did you all get into a taxi?

Aye, cos we're so less populated than the rest of the stadium :lol:

Clever of you to throw up a mid-week Intertoto Cup qualifier match from mid-July that was played in Spain like :lol:

How about digging out some images of our lot in the away ends in the Premiership last season. As good as full every single time.

The scousers go on record as saying we were the best travelling support that had at Anfield all last season and that includes the CL semi final! :woosh:

Two years ago we were supposed to play a German side in pre-season, the game was cancelled and another was arranged in its place over the border within 24 hours. 1,600 Leeds fans there, despite only have 24 hours notice. 45 fans?

UEFA and the international media acclaimed us to be the real Champions of Europe. Even the Paris paper at the time on the front page had the headline: Leeds United Worthy Champions. Mind, what do you expect being Leeds? Being robbed is all part and parcel.

Nice to see you moved on anyway.

How much trouble will I get into if I suggest that the Galatasaray fans were onto something...

None whatsoever, would be amusing though to see what you can come up with though - Go on, try and do something different as to what I've never heard before.

coruna-5.jpg

Did you all get into a taxi?

Aye, cos we're so less populated than the rest of the stadium :lol:

Clever of you to throw up a mid-week Intertoto Cup qualifier match from mid-July that was played in Spain like :lol:

How about digging out some images of our lot in the away ends in the Premiership last season. As good as full every single time.

The scousers go on record as saying we were the best travelling support that had at Anfield all last season and that includes the CL semi final! :woosh:

Two years ago we were supposed to play a German side in pre-season, the game was cancelled and another was arranged in its place over the border within 24 hours. 1,600 Leeds fans there, despite only have 24 hours notice. 45 fans?

Congratulations... why not award yourselves another fake European Cup as celebration? :icon_lol:

This match was £32 a ticket + air fares. It was also televised.

Some people have more sense than money dick head.

It's a football cup competition, with teams from all over Europe.

No it isn't. It used to be though. Don't try and out pedant me, you boring prick.

:lol::lol::woosh:

How much trouble will I get into if I suggest that the Galatasaray fans were onto something...

Sorry, Steve. That's a bit too much if you ask me.

Well if Harry has no problem with them then neither do I.

UEFA and the international media acclaimed us to be the real Champions of Europe. Even the Paris paper at the time on the front page had the headline: Leeds United Worthy Champions. Mind, what do you expect being Leeds? Being robbed is all part and parcel.

Aye, and for the worse, European Cup Final to the Third Division. Isn't that the league what Hereford were in when they beat Newcastle in the FA Cup, 1972? The season when we won it.

Aye, and for the worse, European Cup Final to the Third Division. Isn't that the league what Hereford were in when they beat Newcastle in the FA Cup, 1972? The season when we won it.

I fail to see how that's supposed to get to us like. :lol:

No, it's a genuine question as I'm not too sure as to what division they were in when they beat Newcastle, despite the Toon having a 1-0 advantage.

36 years ago man... :lol:

You lost to the same lowly Hereford in the FA Cup only last year.... and you were playing at home! :woosh:

No, it's a genuine question as I'm not too sure as to what division they were in when they beat Newcastle, despite the Toon having a 1-0 advantage.

They were non-league. Before I was born like. You really are clutching at straws now.

36 years ago man... :lol:

You lost to the same lowly Hereford in the FA Cup only last year.... and you were playing at home! :woosh:

:lol:

Or you could have done. Everyone says it's the case so reality shouldn't get in the way.

They were non-league. Before I was born like. You really are clutching at straws now.

attack.jpg

Leeds highest ever average attendance = 39,460 :lol:

Proper fans...

Not bad considering Leeds has always been a Rugby League city, with our county cricket team. You? You've only got Newcastle 'toff' Falcons. We have the Rugby League world champions and Yorkshire CC. Proper fans... As you quite rightly say.

36 years ago man... :woosh:

You lost to the same lowly Hereford in the FA Cup only last year.... and you were playing at home! :lol:

Aye, the same Hereford that are now in our league? What was your excuse?

Edited by AshleyOut!

Fuck me, I play for a non league reserves side. Never realised they were that low. 'Kin ell.

Leeds highest ever average attendance = 39,460 :lol:

Proper fans...

Not bad considering Leeds has always been a Rugby League city, with our county cricket team. You? You've only got Newcastle 'toff' Falcons. We have the Rugby League world champions and Yorkshire CC. Proper fans... As you quite rightly say.

So you're saying you lot prefer cricket and rugby league to football?

Fuck me, I play for a non league reserves side. Never realised they were that low. 'Kin ell.

Not bad for an OAP like.